Help me to select an AV Receiver

sudipta.sr83

Hi all
This is my first post, I own Sonodyne Genie 2 speakers (5.1) and roarr 2815 subwoofer with a Denon receiver. But now a days I wish to change my receiver as it's not functioning properly and don't have bluetooth or wifi connectivity and its almost 16 years old.
Please help me to choose a receiver or amplifier in budget range, for those speakers.I am from Kolkata,West Bengal.

Budget is more or less 20k ,as I will use it mainly for listening music from my phone via bluetooth or will connect it to my tv while watching movies via optical out.

If music is primary, then better to get a stereo amp. You'd definitely appreciate better sound quality.

@Mayank Shah was looking to sell his yamaha receiver. You can reach out to him and check if it's still available.

MaSh

If music is primary, then better to get a stereo amp. You'd definitely appreciate better sound quality.

@Mayank Shah was looking to sell his yamaha receiver. You can reach out to him and check if it's still available.

MaSh
But I have 5.1 speaker system as I have mentioned,I need to connect all my speakers,can you guys suggest me few specific model and brands

But I have 5.1 speaker system as I have mentioned,I need to connect all my speakers,can you guys suggest me few specific model and brands
Yes, all I meant was if music is your main usage then no receiver will match up ro a stereo amp in same price segment.

If you need a receiver only, within 20k then you should look at preworshipped units. Hence the referral for the yamaha unit. New ones in that budget might not be worth it.

MaSh

No I wish to purchase new one only, please suggest me some amplifier if not av receiver in the mentioned budget range,Thanks.

No I wish to purchase new one only, please suggest me some amplifier if not av receiver in the mentioned budget range,Thanks.
In that case have you got a shortlist of amps and receivers suting your requirements and budget? Maybe then members can help you further drill down and hopefully pick one.

You could go through the diy section too for some excellent diy stereo amps.

MaSh

Difficult to get new 5.1 AVR with WiFi Streaming and Bluetooth in 20k

If you are ok with Bluetooth Streaming and USB playback, you can consider Denon 550BT.
If you need WiFi streaming as well, then consider Marantz 1509

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back