Help needed on banana plugs for pioneer 1020

arnprasad

Hi..I am on another trip to US this weekend. Got 1020K from my earlier trips and finding it a pain to connect my speakers wires given the position my entire home theater currently resides.

So I thought banana plugs is the way to go although I have no idea how it works..hoping I put th ewire into the plugs and then plug it into the receiver.

Canyou pls confirm if the below plus fit into my reciever? not sure if they are of universal sizes that fits all. Thx

I will be happy to buy them from India if the cost is similar..also I dont need that much quantity either. Thx

Amazon.com: 24k Gold Connector Banana Plugs, Open Screw Type 24 Pack (12 Red, 12 Black): Electronics

All of them are standard connectors, I will suggest you to check for suggestions in the Pioneer Manual (if any) and then compare with technical details of this listing.

Buy the gold plated banana pins with screw fitting provision instead of solder. they are available locally like MX brand and come start at Rs10 each. i use similar ones with my 1019.

Banana plugs shall be brought locally. Being in Bangalore you should be able to get better quality from different brands, without any trouble. Also if you can convince the shopman, you can take few samples and then take the desired quantity in the sample chosen by you.

Any specific shop where you get them for cheap ? Maybe at S.P.Road ?

Banana plugs shall be brought locally. Being in Bangalore you should be able to get better quality from different brands, without any trouble. Also if you can convince the shopman, you can take few samples and then take the desired quantity in the sample chosen by you.

I have no idea of shops in bangalore. 2 months back I bought the same in Madurai and I am happy. If I can get in Madurai, there should not be any problem for you to get the same in Bangalore

Any specific shop where you get them for cheap ? Maybe at S.P.Road ?

MX Electronics makes good quality banana plugs. You can buy them from the following shops in Bangalore:
MDR Electronics - MX Electronics - Home Theater Cables & Connectors - Computers & Laptop Accessories - Pro Audio / Studio Audio Cables & Connectors - Audio Video Components & Accessories - Fiber Optic Component & Accessories - Cable TV Component & Ac

You can also search on eBay.in for banana plugs. There are a few listings based in India. I'd bought two pairs from one such seller, but I might buy MX ones soon (not still decided if I really need to get banana plugs heh heh).

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back