Help needed on buying a Sub woofer with in 15k

Vijay KD

Hi,
I have Yamaha RXV 465 and craftel tower speakers. Now am looking for sub woofer. Price range 15k. Please suggest me some best quality sub with price.
How is Jamo 200 and Yamaha YST SW215 & 325?
Thanks in advance.

Hi,
I have Yamaha RXV 465 and craftel tower speakers. Now am looking for sub woofer. Price range 15k. Please suggest me some best quality sub with price.
Thanks in advance.

Check out Sonodyne Roar 210. It is very good for the price of 15K

Guys, any comments or suggestions pls...

Hi,
Thanks in advance.

I have put jamo 200 sub in for sale section, if ur interested pm me, I am from chennai, u can have a audition too as ur also from chennai.....

Hi Vijay,

Jamo 200 is a good sub....you can also try wharfedale SW150.....
Canduu has put his Jamo 200 on sale and almost at a half price of your budget....demo it and steal the deal....

Hi all,
I am new here my first post !!
For a budget Subwoofer i would recommend polk audio psw10, jamo 200 and klipsch energy series 12(a tad costlier)... They are good for both movies and music.

I have a jamo 200 (down firing) for my small room of 15x10 so i can tell you the good and bad... they manage to give good response overall... though it gets nasty when turned up.. best to keep the freq below 80Hz if you have good floor standings with good punch or good punchy bookshelves and then adjust the phase to be adjusted depending on your listening and speaker relative to sub positioning .. and level... it is damn easy to tune!! also as it is small cabinet and small woofer size so obvious it will not go very very deep as in hip-hop songs but overall for rock, pop it can handle them quite nicely and gives good support to the speakers and they seem to give good support to overall space in music for hip-hop and trance also for below 15k!! surprisingly they can give good pressure at even lower levels so overall quite satisfying ...

i do have lot of wood and carpet in room to damp and get tighter respose...

Yamaha sub i would not recommend...

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back