Help needed on video editing - Google map

arnprasad

Hi..I am planning a trek to Kudremukh next week and I want to know the easiest way to show my way from bangalore to Kalasa to Samse to Mullodi - all via vehicle and long distances and finally my trek from Mullodi to Kudremukh peak.

Whenever any tragedy happens I see this on new channels when they use Google maps/Earth to fly through over an area and other such effects.

I did try google earth flythrough but the process i went through 3 years back was slow and painful.

Any help on how to show the route on a google map in a video format would be great. Thx

I think only way to use screen recording on mobile with Google map , then overlay map with your video on post editing ...

If you are using Gopro , then Gopro records some GPS telemetry data with videos where you may use this for map overlay in post editing i think.

If GPS metadata is embedded in the camera recorded video file you can use this https://goprotelemetryextractor.com/free/
Anything above hero5 should work - you have to turn on gps wait for signal lock icon then only hit record button. It works with non GoPro files as well.
Tip: when you use the free version and add a big 4gb file to upload it is only extracting gps data not the whole video file. The click the appropriate buttons to Download a KML or gpx file and import into google earth. There are other videos for how to do good stuff with google earth using imported files...

Hi..I am planning a trek to Kudremukh next week and I want to know the easiest way to show my way from bangalore to Kalasa to Samse to Mullodi - all via vehicle and long distances and finally my trek from Mullodi to Kudremukh peak.

Whenever any tragedy happens I see this on new channels when they use Google maps/Earth to fly through over an area and other such effects.

I did try google earth flythrough but the process i went through 3 years back was slow and painful.

Any help on how to show the route on a google map in a video format would be great. Thx or you can also use this Lightroom mod APK
  1. Install Google Earth Pro.
  2. Plan your route and mark key locations.
  3. Use the "Movie Maker" tool to record the tour.
  4. Adjust camera angles and settings.
  5. Save and export the video.
  6. Optionally, edit the video using external software.
  7. Share the video on your preferred platform. Safe travels!

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back