Help needed regarding warrranty!

devilwearsprada

Guys, I have a Panasonic 42U20D LCD.
It is about 1.5 Years Old.
5 days back, the TV picture suddenly stopped.
The Technician said it was a problem with the motherboard(?)
I told him that the TV was in 1+2 Warranty, but he refused and said you need a warranty card which the dealer gives. I told him that I have got around 6 products from the same dealer(Dawar Gurgaon), and warranty has always been offered on the bill.
He said he will ask the main office. Another Guy Called up a day after, and told me warranty doesn't apply. He is quoting Rs.9000 for the part and a 7 day period.
How should I go about it, as I did pay for the warranty, which was with the bill according to the dealer :sad:

Approach the dealer and get him to give a written split -up of the bill mentioning the added warranty and then take it to the higher -ups at Pana.

Call a panasonic brand shop and just enquire about a new LED tv and ask them about the term of warranty whether it applies to the whole tv or just the panel.

There was also a thread or a post regarding the warranty of panasonic tvs a while back do search the forum.

Just checked my own warranty card. It says one year warranty on full TV and two years extended warranty on panel only.

If you paid extra for the warranty it shall apply to both the TV and the panel. Go to your dealer and ask him. You need a proof to show you paid extra for the extended warranty.

If you have emails of both give it to them in writing that you are trying to contact them n there is no response n ur going to the court. Plus write an email to panasonic directly as well.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back