Help Needed to Buy Epson TW8100, Bangalore

ms25

Hi
I am looking to buy an epson tw8100 in Banglaore. Could anyone please suggest the best price available in Bangalore and also the dealers name and contact.
Also, the room size is 12 ft * 12 ft...will it be fine. I am not looking for a very large image (80 in diagonal or even less would do) but I don't want to comprise on the clarity and viewing comfort...
How will this setup, purely in terms of picture quality, be if I compare with say a samsung series 7 LED TV.....Please share your thoughts.
Cheers

Hi
I am looking to buy an epson tw8100 in Banglaore. Could anyone please suggest the best price available in Bangalore and also the dealers name and contact.
Also, the room size is 12 ft * 12 ft...will it be fine. I am not looking for a very large image (80 in diagonal or even less would do) but I don't want to comprise on the clarity and viewing comfort...
How will this setup, purely in terms of picture quality, be if I compare with say a samsung series 7 LED TV.....Please share your thoughts.
Cheers

Have your Checked the threads in Authorised Dealers section?

Thanks for the post, yes I saw your posting too. I have spoken to sanghvi and they are quoting 1.61 which seems like a ridiculous price to me..1.66 being the MRP. So I wanted to check what would be the ballpark bargain price and the dealer to give that.

Given you room size, suggest you check the 6100 model as well. It cost me about 95 k and gives full hd with 3d.

Given you room size, suggest you check the 6100 model as well. It cost me about 95 k and gives full hd with 3d.

Sure I would check the demo, though the reason for having preference for 8100 is because I may shift the HTS setup to a larger room in an year or so....
Also, do you think that with a smaller room 8100 would work fine? as mentioned i am not looking for a very large image 70-80 inches max.
Where did you buy your pj from....the dealer I checked is quoting 1.16 for 6100...any pointers??

HI,

Pls check with Varary Image runners. Mumbai. You will get a all inclusive proce of 96K.
-- Cheers

Sure I would check the demo, though the reason for having preference for 8100 is because I may shift the HTS setup to a larger room in an year or so....
Also, do you think that with a smaller room 8100 would work fine? as mentioned i am not looking for a very large image 70-80 inches max.
Where did you buy your pj from....the dealer I checked is quoting 1.16 for 6100...any pointers??
PM me and i'll give you the contacts. For some reason i'm not able to send PM to you. In B'lore, you should be paying around 97-98k for 6100 and about 1.3k for 8100 and not more.

Last edited:
PM me and i'll give you the contacts. For some reason i'm not able to send PM to you. In B'lore, you should be paying around 97-98k for 6100 and about 1.3k for 8100 and not more.

Thanks for the reply. Even I am not able to PM you for some reason. I have created an email [email protected] for the same. Request you to please send the information on the same, it would be very helpful.

Thanks for the reply. Even I am not able to PM you for some reason. I have created an email [email protected] for the same. Request you to please send the information on the same, it would be very helpful.

1.6 Lakh for a product which is selling at 1.3 Lakh is really bad, that too by a Dealer. I remember, I have seen in some other post couple of months back that, the FM nSinghal has purchased the TW8100 at Rs. 1.3 Lakh at Delhi. So the price should be 5 K more or less in other parts of the country.

DNI home theatre, near bellandur (outer ring road).
contact Alex - 9845283741. They deal with Epson with atleast 3-4 demo rooms. I don't remember the model names.

Hi,

I am looking to buy Epson TW8100. I see from this thread that someone got it for 1.3L. Request to please share the details. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back