Help needed to select 32" LCD TV within 25 budget

vijaykumarm100

Am planning to buy a LCD TV for my parents. There is no specific requirement for LCD but looking for some latest technology and decent TV in my native. We will be watching only SUNDTH rarely DVD movies.

I have gone through few threads regarding the same.

Is it ok to go for LG Jazz entry level 32" - 32ld or 32lf ?

What could be best option within LG, Sansui, Videocon for this range of 25K ?

Panasonic S10 32" will it be available within my budget?

Need comparison between Panasonic and LG entry level LCD TV ..

Is it ok to go ahead with Sansui or Videocon with low budget ?

Pls suggest the good 32" LCD TV.

Regards
Vijay

If you bargain hard, you can get a hd ready LG Lcd, with an hdmi, composite and component port..Which are more than enough..
All this in 24-25k..

Try different LG shops ,especially exclusive lg shops.

I saw some Toshiba Regza and Sharp LCD tvs @ 29k price at few outlets in bangalore .. May be if you bargain you can get it for the price you wanted +/- 1000Rs ...

hi thanks for the reply.

I have selected LA32C450 - Samsung 4th series. Is this is ok for medium range LCD TV.

can anyone pls let me know the best price in bangalore ?

Thanks
Vijay

ya.. thats correct, I had seen that in Viveks Bangalore. But very limited port options.

Now am planning to get Samsung or LG from CSD canteen with my friend help.

Thanks

Vijay

I am also in search for a budget 32" LCD and I was offered Philips 5409 for 26K from a shop in Kerala. I am not sure about the price in Bangalore.

Btw, is it a good option for the asking price or is there any other better models in that price range ?

Sasta but not chalu kaam!! LCD within 25k for bedroom

Ok.. so my budget is fixed at 25k.
which 26 or 32" LCD should i buy at that price?
this is gonna be used in the bedroom with a STB & my PC connected to it.
basically need this for SD content viewing.

Brands preferred: Sony, Samsung, Hitachi,Toshiba, Panasonic

Re: Sasta but not chalu kaam!! LCD within 25k for bedroom

^ thx for the help guys, but no grey market stuff for me!
& is there technically a difference between the 26 & 32 inch models; apart from the size of, course..

@buxx: I suggest using search button before posting a question and continue in existing threads. Open a new thread only if you have a completely different question. Have merged your with an existing thread.

Last edited:

^ thx for the help guys, but no grey market stuff for me!
& is there technically a difference between the 26 & 32 inch models; apart from the size of, course..

Well yes 26" lcds have inferior panels and in some cases even TN based panels so they have inferior contrast,viewing angles compared to the 32" lcds.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back