Help on buying a 2.1 speaker system

angadvirk

Since i am no audiophile, I need help on buying a 2.1 speaker system for my small 10x15 room. I will be connecting them to my mp3 player to listen to trance, classic rock.
I'm looking for good sound quality.
But i am on a tight budget of 3k-4k.
Any help would be highly appreciated.

try jbl or atlec lancing .... however +1 to altec lancing vs4121 it is the upgrade to atp3 from altec lancing that was appreciated for it sound and sub performace and as u stated u want trance where u need a tight bass performance go for altec lancing.

I would suggest u the Altec lansing MX5021...only if u could up ur budget a little bit. It comes at around 6500 and the sound will impress u just so much. Deep bass and clear airy high with lots of mids, and since u will b listening to rock i bet u need a strong mid. U may check out my review on the altec in this thread...

I would suggest u the Altec lansing MX5021...only if u could up ur budget a little bit. It comes at around 6500 and the sound will impress u just so much. Deep bass and clear airy high with lots of mids, and since u will b listening to rock i bet u need a strong mid. U may check out my review on the altec in this thread...

I second this one... I heard this once at an Apple Showroom. I was dumb struck, just stopped walking and turned around. Note this was a huge showroom.

very versatile speakers.

Own ATP3(PC) & MX5021(Plasma ext speakers).

Thanks
Samy

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back