Help required for NBOX

thakur_abhi

hi tech guru,

I want to buy a media player which can play specially .MKV files, not interested in high definition because i do not have the LCD or Plasma just the an old Color TV. don't want to spend more than 2500. while surfing on the internet i came to know about NBOX. which i found suitable for my need as well as in my budget.

please visit : NBox RMVB AVI MPEG TV Player - BEST PRICE

1. Is there anybody who is using this or having a knowledge about this ?
2. Is there any other alternate or any better option available?
3. will it play the MKV files ?

1. Is there anybody who is using this or having a knowledge about this ?

Ans. Nice and simple media player with good GUI

2. Is there any other alternate or any better option available?

Ans. Amkette FlashTV

http://www.hifivision.com/media-streaming-players/8952-media-players-crt-tv-2.html#post160947

first of all thanks for reply bhupinder. I think Amkette FlashTV doesn't play .MKV files. I have all the downloaded video files in .MKV format. This the only reason I am incline towards the NBOX.

http://www.hifivision.com/media-streaming-players/8952-media-players-crt-tv.html

After going through the above thread i bought Nbox for my LG crt.... I am extremely happy with my purchase... For crt tv, i feel Nbox is the best bet....

NBox 2nd Gen
Rs. 1649/- shipped
eBay India: 2nd Gen NBOX HD TV Media Player MKV,FLV.H264. AVI, (item 110564182252 end time 04-Aug-2010 08:00:00 IST)

I visited the above mention link on ebay.in. I am unable to purchase form their because the listing was ended on 4 august 2010. "any other way or dealer in delhi"

NBox 2nd Gen
Rs. 1649/- shipped
eBay India: 2nd Gen NBOX HD TV Media Player MKV,FLV.H264. AVI, (item 110564182252 end time 04-Aug-2010 08:00:00 IST)

I visited the above mention link on ebay.in. I am unable to purchase form their because the listing was ended on 4 august 2010. "any other way or dealer in delhi"

I was lucky to buy nbox as part of weekly deals on ebay.in, keep an eye out for it.... Dont know about any dealer in Delhi...

while suffering on the internet. i visited two web site Wholesale - Buy China Wholesale Products from Chinese Wholesalers on DHgate.com and Alibaba.com Wholesale Platform - Get wholesale products from China wholesalers!. In these lot of media player are avialable in all range. These all are chinese wholeseller. They also ship in india. I have ordered"768P HD TV Media Player DivX MKV RM/RMVB " which play's mkv movies and it just cost me Rs.1712. I am just wanting for my shippment. as soon i get the shippment i will post the review. I purchased it from Dhgate.com.

I hope you have not been the victim of fraud.... you do of course know that there are a large number of fraudsters in alibaba mostly operating out of China??? There are a few threads on this forum which deal with fraud perpetrated through alibaba. These so called wholesellers advertise items at prices which are temptingly low, but do not send the product. alibaba.com should be renamed alibaba and the Chinese thieves.com
Anyway here's hoping that you have stumbled upon a genuine deal. Let us know how it works out.......

Yes abhi pls let us know.It is good that damage is not much.in my past thread I mentioned about alibaba fraud

I hope you have not been the victim of fraud.... you do of course know that there are a large number of fraudsters in alibaba mostly operating out of China??? There are a few threads on this forum which deal with fraud perpetrated through alibaba. These so called wholesellers advertise items at prices which are temptingly low, but do not send the product. alibaba.com should be renamed alibaba and the Chinese thieves.com
Anyway here's hoping that you have stumbled upon a genuine deal. Let us know how it works out.......

I have purchased it from the DHgate.com. I am regular in touch with the seller via messages through the website. I am just hoping for a good deal. The Dhgate is a good website like ebay. I have search about this website and i got the good review i.e I purchased it from there. I am just keeping my finger cross that it will come good.

my media player is arrived today. It is brand new with all the item which are mentioned with it. I also checked it is all the format which are mentioned on its specially MKV format. The picture and sound is good.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back