Help required in setting up Home Theatre System for room size of 150 sqft

Dheerendra

Hi Everyone,

A big thankyou in advance for your help.

I am planning to setup home theatre system for room size of 150 sqft .

Setup planning 5.1.2 for right now and in three more years might relocate then will be setting up in room of 225-250 sqft

Need your suggestions to buy amplifiers, subwoofer and speakers . Visited online store like avstore, audiomax, hifimart etc but couldnt decide while reading the specifications. Planning to invest in this month with budget max of 1.5 Lakh. If required will invest another 50K - 1 lakh when i relocate later.

As per suggestions, will go for 5.1.2/5.1.4 setup for 150sqft.

I reside in Hyderabad . If anyone has any details of local dealers for buying. please suggest.

Hi Everyone,

A big thankyou in advance for your help.

I am planning to setup home theatre system for room size of 150 sqft .

Setup planning 5.1.2 for right now and in three more years might relocate then will be setting up in room of 225-250 sqft

Need your suggestions to buy amplifiers, subwoofer and speakers . Visited online store like avstore, audiomax, hifimart etc but couldnt decide while reading the specifications. Planning to invest in this month with budget max of 1.5 Lakh. If required will invest another 50K - 1 lakh when i relocate later.

As per suggestions, will go for 5.1.2/5.1.4 setup for 150sqft.

I reside in Hyderabad . If anyone has any details of local dealers for buying. please suggest.
U can reach out our FM @prateekatasniya who can guide you .
Atb for your setup

Back