Here come the Panasonic OLED's...

Viki

Yes, the 55FZ950D and 65FZ1000D are listed on the Pana India website now.
Reviews on the web suggest that both are awesome. Does anyone have any info about prices?
Also, it seems the 65" will include the sound bar by default, not option - No 65" FZ950, just the 1000.
Chime in guys, with whatever we know already, as this is going to be an exciting space...

Viki

No shopping sites confirm selling price.unless and until it appears can't say anything.fz 950 review is pretty good

Yeah, can't wait for these, gonna be my 3rd Panasonic in the house!!
Have heard that the 55inch is for about 2.5Lacs from the launch videos, will go out to the dealer today and let you know if I get any more news.

Spoke to them, they say it should be in their showrooms in about 10 more days.
Hope by Diwali they can deliver us one.

It seems that they are going to launch 802 also.manager told me that the prices. Will be blast in the market.but no market prices so far. Keep in touch

No issues with my LG Oled for past year. Gets 2-3 hours of play everyday on average
I had but they replaced my panel. So, its a fact. There are lot of people who had the burn ins. Where as on a LCD, there is no such thing like burn in. But, again I cannot go back to a LCD again. ;)

I had but they replaced my panel. So, its a fact. There are lot of people who had the burn ins. Where as on a LCD, there is no such thing like burn in. But, again I cannot go back to a LCD again. ;)
My LED (LG) panel went dead three years ago and they replaced the panel. This prompted me (among other reasons) to go for LG OLED, but sincerely hoping that I will not have to go through the warranty replacement thingy again :)

My LED (LG) panel went dead three years ago and they replaced the panel. This prompted me (among other reasons) to go for LG OLED, but sincerely hoping that I will not have to go through the warranty replacement thingy again :)
my previous experience with LG was horrible. but I had no cheaper option than going again for LG when it came to OLED. edge lit LED's board died, thrice during warranty, and 4 months after warranty failed again. Upon contacting them again, they told the board is not available again, so they can compensate it. The model was not 5 years old in India, but before that the part wasnt available, WEIRD: I went behind them for 6months, every 2 weeks, and at last when I mentioned about consumer court, they agreed on compensating. They gave me 22k, in return of the not working tv. I was damn frustrated of wasting 75k that I took an blade a drew few lines across the panel, before the guy came for picking it up. Not so biig, but big enough that someone who will recieve the panel as replacement would definitely notice it. .. After 2 years living with a Samsung, I went back to LG again, out of no choice at my budget. But, the OLED panel replacement wasnt troublesome since it was in warranty.

Getting back to the topic: Panasonic, any one has any prices yet?
Launch was in July nearly 2 months ago, and none of the dealers here locally have any idea when it might be coming out.
Nothing online as well apart from the launch.

Last edited:
Still nothing, I think they will be losing customers at this rate if they don't release it soon in this peak festive season...

That is really surprise .at least they should not show ranvir adv.so nobody got attention.

Yup I got a price of Rs. 220000 for 55FZ950, and around Rs. 350000 for 65FZ1000. There might be some additional CC cashback offers above the price.

The 3.5 L seems to be the MSRP. I have been informed that they will be in the showrooms here after the 10th by the dealer.
Lets wait and see...

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back