Hey everyone....need urgent advice and help

32bitedit

I was searching all around internet ,YouTube ,Google , yahoo and blah blah blah !!!!
But couldn't find a nuclear resolution for my radioactive kinda problem (I know that' Was a filmy line ) but seriously I need help in below points :
Note :My dad had purchased a BPL BRAND CLASSIC MUSIC SYSTEM The CWX69 (TBSS) back in may be 2002 but as time flew my BPL turntable (that black box which has casette players,buttons and controls everything ) however I was successful in preserving those two bookshelf style tower speakers (oh my....what sound they used to deliver)

#1 Now in 2020 I wish to use those bookshelf speakers as a home theatre setup in my room where it can be connected to my TV, BLU-RAY , (laptop if possible) by all means in any modern equipment.
#2 As per my knowledge CWX69 classic music system discontinued and now even lord Jesus Christ can't get me that BPL Deck ,so if it's still possible to get it then I will praise u and worship u like a new sound god....

#3 Plz plz. Plz comment or mail me or anything to me so that I can make a decent use of my BPL speakers ...bcoz old is gold and modern home theatre 5.1 ,7.1, Dolby digital are all no bar against those BPL System....

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
I was searching all around internet ,YouTube ,Google , yahoo and blah blah blah !!!!
But couldn't find a nuclear resolution for my radioactive kinda problem (I know that' Was a filmy line ) but seriously I need help in below points :
Note :My dad had purchased a BPL BRAND CLASSIC MUSIC SYSTEM The CWX69 (TBSS) back in may be 2002 but as time flew my BPL turntable (that black box which has casette players,buttons and controls everything ) however I was successful in preserving those two bookshelf style tower speakers (oh my....what sound they used to deliver)

#1 Now in 2020 I wish to use those bookshelf speakers as a home theatre setup in my room where it can be connected to my TV, BLU-RAY , (laptop if possible) by all means in any modern equipment.
#2 As per my knowledge CWX69 classic music system discontinued and now even lord Jesus Christ can't get me that BPL Deck ,so if it's still possible to get it then I will praise u and worship u like a new sound god....

#3 Plz plz. Plz comment or mail me or anything to me so that I can make a decent use of my BPL speakers ...bcoz old is gold and modern home theatre 5.1 ,7.1, Dolby digital are all no bar against those BPL System....

Regards

Hi

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find most of the answers to your queries or challenges related to AV in the knowledge rich threads we have on this excellent website. Please browse the various sections.

The speakers are really good and infact Satyams store at South Mumbai Churchgate still have them hooked to some stereo amp. Its definitely more than 2 decades old for sure.

Getting the deck would be like hunting a needle in a haystack....look at OLX, type Deck or BPL etc and you may find something...you need to keep checking everytime if you really want to get the old deck.

pair these speakers with a good stereo amp from Norge or DNM or Marantz / Denon, you will be sorted!

Hi

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find most of the answers to your queries or challenges related to AV in the knowledge rich threads we have on this excellent website. Please browse the various sections.

The speakers are really good and infact Satyams store at South Mumbai Churchgate still have them hooked to some stereo amp. Its definitely more than 2 decades old for sure.

Getting the deck would be like hunting a needle in a haystack....look at OLX, type Deck or BPL etc and you may find something...you need to keep checking everytime if you really want to get the old deck.

pair these speakers with a good stereo amp from Norge or DNM or Marantz / Denon, you will be sored

Okay but anyways one thing is clear to me know as i have been constantly looking up for how can I make use of it is that by using some good amp. And few cables and connectors. So let's see and thanks alot for A2A

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back