HFV Currency Symbol design contest!!

gobble

I thought lets have some fun trying our hand at designing our version of the new rupee symbol? Since we all find so many things to criticize about it :eek:hyeah:

Do it it any alphabet you want and upload a pic - lets see as many variations as possible. Only conditions - it should be the equivalent of a single alphabet, easily drawable by hand by the average barely literate person.

Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Brahmi, Hindi (ouch!), Pali, NE states or a mix whatever!! Copy-paste modifications from Internet using PhotoShop or Paint permissible!!

Lets see what you got!! :eek:hyeah:

A very Unique Creation by Me :D:D:D.

It took Me pain staking 120 seconds and a rare Windows Application called PAINT to create this design :D.

Attachments

• Symbol (Custom).bmp
    14.1 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
Okay - Here's the view of mine - What we get back from Politicians.

Please take it on a lighter note

Attachments

• Currency.jpg
    Currency.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 124
Gobble you should give at least half the prize money Govt. of India has given. :)

Here is my quick contribution.
rupee.jpg

This symbol has no Deep meaning, No Glorious Indian Past and No future super economy power representation. Just practical way to produce unique Indian currency symbol which can be used in text matter easily recognizable and printable in small font in day to day communication. Just like Dollar, Yen, Euro, Pound symbol. Which have few horizontal or vertical stroke to differentiate from S, Y, E, L alphabets respectively.

hmm
keeping an eye out here on you budding designers

was thinking of adding a name/ logo to my stands

Gobble you should give at least half the prize money Govt. of India has given. :)

rupee.jpg

This symbol has no Deep meaning, No Glorious Indian Past and No future super economy power representation. Just practical way to produce unique Indian currency symbol which can be used in text matter easily recognizable and printable in small font in day to day communication. Just like Dollar, Yen, Euro, Pound symbol. Which have few horizontal or vertical stroke to differentiate from S, Y, E, L alphabets respectively.

Plain and Simble!! I like it!! :eek:hyeah:

No prize money has been declared ....

cheers

A very Unique Creation by Me :D:D:D.

It took Me pain staking 120 seconds and a rare Windows Application called PAINT to create this design :D.

Post a larger image dude!! What is that earthworm dangling from the rear .... ? :rolleyes:

Cheers

rupee.jpg

this is better than the chosen one -

Do we already have a winner?!!! ROFL :lol:

Keep it coming guys ... :clapping:

Cheers

Gobble Ji,

Hold on, dont declare it soon! Equal opportunity must be given here, at least you will:eek:hyeah: I know!

Now there is a tie between Teky and Manu, I can try to make one using both of their prototypes. Wait for a while!

Cheers!

Gobble Ji,

Hold on, dont declare it soon! Equal opportunity must be given here, at least you will:eek:hyeah: I know!

Now there is a tie between Teky and Manu, I can try to make one using both of their prototypes. Wait for a while!

Cheers!

don't worry, let this run for a week or longer ... :eek:hyeah:

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back