• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Hi All from Pune

Marantz offers at HiFiMART.com

sylar

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this Hi Fi world and have just now completed my first setup of home theater audio system.My hunt for hi fi started 2 months ago,I was searching for good quality speakers under budget.But after listening to various speakers and setup I had to increase my budget.

During this hunt I fell in love with the sound of Airmotiv T1(I opened a thread for the same as well in which I got help from many guys in the forum).Next thing which kept me awake was right AV receiver for this amp as it was 4 ohm speakers.Initially I thought I will get Denon 1400 then changed to Marantz 5012 and finally settled with Denon 3400.

During my first week of setup I was not getting good sound clarity.I felt something was missing but now after the speakers have achieved their "break in" I am enjoying my movie experience.Even the music now sounds wonderful.

My setup now just have 2 floor standing speakers and 1 AV receiver and will be slowly and gradually adding speakers and stereo amp (for enhanced music experience).

Anyways looking forward to get in touch with every one and will be asking many stupid questions :p.

efernand1

Hi,

Glad that phase I is completed for you and you can start now slowly exploring the potential of the AVR and tweaking accordingly.......

This forum is meant to help each other with best solutions or advise.....so keep the experience pouring in.....

Dont forget to click on the Like button for the members whose advise or guidance has helped you in whatever manner, this helps to build up the credibility of the member.

All the best.....

Nikhil

Staff member
Hello sylar,

Welcome to the forum! Thank you for joining.
I hope that you find this a nice place to get the info you need.

Regards.

sylar

Hi,

Glad that phase I is completed for you and you can start now slowly exploring the potential of the AVR and tweaking accordingly.......

This forum is meant to help each other with best solutions or advise.....so keep the experience pouring in.....

Dont forget to click on the Like button for the members whose advise or guidance has helped you in whatever manner, this helps to build up the credibility of the member.

All the best.....
Special thanks to you for helping me through phase 1. :)

Rightly said I am still tweaking the amp settings and equalizer to get optimal output and still exploring various settings

efernand1

Special thanks to you for helping me through phase 1. :)

Rightly said I am still tweaking the amp settings and equalizer to get optimal output and still exploring various settings

Welcome....happy to help!