Hi ! all you guys and gals of the HiFi gang.

leonine10

I am new to this forum, but I was an Hifi fan and an electronics hobbyist. I had a great budget music system way back 15 years ago. I ditched it all for a surround sound reciever, but never really enjoyed listening to good ole' stereo. After my marriage 20 years ago, my hobbies were put on hold; but now it is all coming back, since the kids are growing up. Sad to say, but nowadays our children are couch potatoes and watch the BLOODY TV with no hobbies to cultivate. I have a good collection of LP's(over a 100) of Instrumentals, Country & Western, Old Days Pop, etc; and would to finally sit down and listen in peace and quiet after the kids have gone to college. I am thinking of picking a budget amp and bookshelf speakers to start with.
I am rambling off, see ya next time.
Leo the 10th.

I am new to this forum, but I was an Hifi fan and an electronics hobbyist. I had a great budget music system way back 15 years ago. I ditched it all for a surround sound reciever, but never really enjoyed listening to good ole' stereo. After my marriage 20 years ago, my hobbies were put on hold; but now it is all coming back, since the kids are growing up. Sad to say, but nowadays our children are couch potatoes and watch the BLOODY TV with no hobbies to cultivate. I have a good collection of LP's(over a 100) of Instrumentals, Country & Western, Old Days Pop, etc; and would to finally sit down and listen in peace and quiet after the kids have gone to college. I am thinking of picking a budget amp and bookshelf speakers to start with.
I am rambling off, see ya next time.
Leo the 10th.

Welcome to the forum!
Glad to hear that you are going to revive your hobby, which is the one that connects all of us here !

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back