Hi all!

Nikhili

Hello! This is Nikhil from Hyderabad. I’ve been listening to music probably since my existence! Was initially the LPs, spool tapes and later cassettes and CDs which eventually became mostly digital files and online streaming. I’ve, in the recent past, picked up an all Rega setup sans the DAC and have started my research on DACS before I take the plunge!

Welcome Nikhil. We look forward hearing more about your experiences with audio and music.

Regards,
Sharad

Hi Nikhil

Welcome to the forum.

I am sure you will find a wealth of information here which will address your issues or queries around AV and is complexity we have ...

Happy browsing.....

Thanks for the welcome skroderider, Sharad and efernand!
There sure is a lot of information as well as helpful people around on this forum :)

Thanks Karthik and welcome to you as well.
Sanjiv thanks for the welcome. My newer functional gear is limited to a couple of integrated amplifiers, floor standing and bookshelf speakers, a CD player BD player, a few BT speakers, iPod docks, headphone amplifier, IEM. The older stuff condition unknown would be record player/changer, reel to reel player, gramaphone, some older speakers.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back