Hi-End AV Store/Dealers in Bangalore

crestdelta

Hi ,

Will be visiting Bangalore in the next week , which are the key dealers who has through understanding of High End Audio and Home Theaters .

Ones with single or multiple demo rooms are preferred .

Cheers

You can visit the following stores in Bangalore.

1) HTStore in J.P.Nagar
2) Jamsticks near Banashankari Bus Stand
3) Modern World in Domlur (has 2 demo rooms with different systems)

Are you looking for stereo or home theater?
For stereo, do visit
The Listening Room, Smilee Greens
Acoustic Portrait, JP Nagar
Absolute Phase, Cubbon Road
ARN, Frazer Town
Audio Planet, Koramangala
Profx

The first two do not have home theatre.

Last edited:
Are you looking for stereo or home theater?
For stereo, do visit
The Listening Room, Smilee Greens
Acoustic Portrait, JP Nagar
Absolute Phase, Cubbon Road
ARN, Frazer Town
Audio Planet, Koramangala
Profx

The first two do not have home theatre.

Hi Thanks for a prompt response.

The Listening Room, Smilee Greens: Couldn't locate the address or website on google maps
Acoustic Portrait, JP Nagar : Seems they solely distribute (and may be design) the Acoustic Portrait Brand speakers. The website doesn't show any other HiEnd Brands

I had called up ARN Systems the lady on the other side of the line informed e they do not have any demo room. Any Idea if they have any other premises for demo .

Last edited:
You can visit the following stores in Bangalore.

1) HTStore in J.P.Nagar
2) Jamsticks near Banashankari Bus Stand
3) Modern World in Domlur (has 2 demo rooms with different systems)

Hi Thanks for the reply
HT Store is on my list.
Jamsticks doesn't have showroom I think and only sells online.
Modern World will visit for sure.

Please add
Music Ranch, Jayanagar
Elac Dealer showroom is in Rajaji Nagar
Audiovision, Indira Nagar 80 ft road

Last edited:
ProFx in Barton center on MG Road also has a dedicated listening room with various equipments.

Babbler group:
#134, Residency Road, Ground Floor & Basement, Diagonally Opp To Bangalore Club, Bangalore-560025

Distributor for Q-acoustics in India. I bought my Q-acoustics directly from there, has a dedicated listening room + home theater setup, please walk in after taking prior appointment as they may not entertain walk-ins.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajiv

Hi ,

Will be visiting Bangalore in the next week , which are the key dealers who has through understanding of High End Audio and Home Theaters .

Ones with single or multiple demo rooms are preferred .

Cheers

Hi,

Have you visited the showrooms , can you please share your experience

Regards,

Other than ProFX and HTStore, are there any other dealers for Polk speakers in Bangalore?

The Home Cinema (THC) also deals with Polk speakers. When I visited I could compare RTi A5, RTi A7 etc. with SVS Prime Towers. You may call Rupesh (8296500666) to check whether the model you are looking for auditioning is available on Demo. They also had Marantz, hence I could listen to Polk speakers connected to Denon/Marantz and compare.

The Home Cinema (THC) also deals with Polk speakers. When I visited I could compare RTi A5, RTi A7 etc. with SVS Prime Towers. You may call Rupesh (8296500666) to check whether the model you are looking for auditioning is available on Demo. They also had Marantz, hence I could listen to Polk speakers connected to Denon/Marantz and compare.

In which area is this store? Can't find it on Google

In which area is this store? Can't find it on Google

They are near Electronic City. They are distributors for SVS Speakers and Subwoofers.
Currently they are focusing on distribution business, they will be opening showroom soon.
They have a demo setup for auditioning.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back