Hi from Chennai

shiiv20

Hi Everyone, My passion towards Audio started from Car Audio and its moved to Home now, Joined this forum during sometime back and learned a lot from fellow members. Building a Tube Amp with help of a forum member here and getting a new Dac as an upgrade.
Once again thanks for this forum to provide immense knowledge to all the persons entering in to Audiophile.
Current Chain includes of
Allo Digi One Player as Streamer - 1TB Hard Disk / AudioQuest- Jitterbug
Denafrips Ares 11 R2R DAC ( Planning to Sell )
Edwards IA2-R Audio Amplifier
NHT - C1Bookshelf Speakers
( Soundfoundation Nemisis/ Mogami 2549/ Zeus / Powercables/ Othello Digital Cables)
Vertex Servo - 1 KVA With EMI/RFI Filter.

Hi Everyone, My passion towards Audio started from Car Audio and its moved to Home now, Joined this forum during sometime back and learned a lot from fellow members. Building a Tube Amp with help of a forum member here and getting a new Dac as an upgrade.
Once again thanks for this forum to provide immense knowledge to all the persons entering in to Audiophile.
( Soundfoundation Nemisis/ Mogami 2549/ Zeus / Powercables/ Othello Digital Cables)
Hi...Welcome to HFV!

Welcome, please share pics and ur reviews.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back