Hi there

vikod

Been a long time quiet member and did buy some great gear long time ago fr fellow FM members, have learnt a lot during the years but also have been dormant with my HT and stereo setups for a while now, the bug of continuing with my setup has come alive again! Looking forward for some great deals and info on how to mix and match the right equipment!

Cheers vikram

Been a long time quiet member and did buy some great gear long time ago fr fellow FM members, have learnt a lot during the years but also have been dormant with my HT and stereo setups for a while now, the bug of continuing with my setup has come alive again! Looking forward for some great deals and info on how to mix and match the right equipment!

Cheers vikram

Hi,

Welcome Back!

I am sure you will find yourself enriched with the vast experience and knowledge shared by our FMs (Forum Members) in various threads and topics. Do browse the threads which will have ready information for the queries / challenges you may have around Audio / Video equipment etc.

Happy Browsing and wishing you all the best!

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back