Hi to every gadget freak

abyshines

Hi everyone.

A warm hello from myside.

I am Abyshines,27 from delhi.

A doctor by profession but love gadgets and cars.[electro mechanics]:p

Planning to get help from this forum to update my gadget gyan so as to benifit myself and others in return,Take care and Wish you a very happy new year in advance.

Hello rohit and vinshar.

I am doing a research since one month.Its almost like an obsessive compulsion.
But guess thats what all of us have in us.

Anyways

Sony Bravia 46EX710 to start with.

Soon to follow would be

1.TATA SKY HD
2.Yamaha RXV 667 AVR.

Thank you everyone,got my 40 inch sony bravia ex710 led lcd few days back.

Splendid features indeed.

Now my eye is on the perfect AV reciever,considering SONY again for the ease of BRAVIA SYNC.

Hi everyone and a very happy new year to all of you.
Today i got the Sony Blu ray player BDPS370 and paired it with my sony bravia 40EX710.

Needless to say it was hassle free due to the Bravia Sync HDMI control,The beauty is that my mom can actually play the DVD/blu ray with ease owing to auto switching on of the LCD due to bravia sync[No need to seperately switch it on and then selecting the source].It was splendid to see how intelligently the unit turns on,and displays its menu.

Watched the BLU ray TITLE''LEGION" which came bundled with the blu ray player.The details were marvellous,and the sound in Theatre mode was excellent.

The BEST part about the combination is the Surround sound of the BRAVIA SERIES,Specially in theatre mode.

I am GLAD to have SONY product and would definately recommend them to people and friends.

NEXT in the wish list is TATA SKY HD and then a SONY AV PLAYER/YAMAHA RXV667,would try my best to find out the best SONY AV receiver, again owing to the ease of Bravia sync and teeny weeny features that actually help a lot in easing out the daily use,like in this case the Auto shut feature when the LCD is in idle state depending upon what time gap you have selected from the menu.[also the presence sensor which works fine and the ambient light sensor which is added bonus]

I understand today why Sony doesn't give away their products with too many offers,
"SONY like no other",indeed they know very well where they stand.

Last edited:
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back