Hiby R6 Pro

Mukul77

Hello everyone,
Hope you all are doing fine and safe. Do any FM of our forum is using Hiby R6 pro? If yes, then kindly share the shop/site for purchasing. It is also requested the FMs to share the SQ of Ibasso Dx220 vs Hiby R6 pro.
Thanks in advance.
Mukul

Hi,

Hiby R6 Pro is not available in India for purchase , unfortunately HPZ doesnt have it in store. You can purchase from https://store.hiby.com/ but you are likely to incur customs on the same. DX220 is supposed to slightly edge Hiby R6 Pro in SQ with the default amp module , but there are lot of cons i have read about the DX220 some being
i) Very low battery backup (5-6 hours)
ii) Has lot of bugs in the OS
iii) UI is not very fluid and little laggy

The current preferred DAP amongst people is the Cayin N6 II , you can have a look at the same. I might be selling my DAP in the near future after the current scene improves

Hi,

Hiby R6 Pro is not available in India for purchase , unfortunately HPZ doesnt have it in store. You can purchase from https://store.hiby.com/ but you are likely to incur customs on the same. DX220 is supposed to slightly edge Hiby R6 Pro in SQ with the default amp module , but there are lot of cons i have read about the DX220 some being
i) Very low battery backup (5-6 hours)
ii) Has lot of bugs in the OS
iii) UI is not very fluid and little laggy

The current preferred DAP amongst people is the Cayin N6 II , you can have a look at the same. I might be selling my DAP in the near future after the current scene improves
Thanks for your valuable reply sir. What about ubuy.in? Is it a safe site for purchasing? Have seen the R6 pro there. Don't know much about Cayin N6II. If you have anything among the above mentioned, please PM me.

Not sure about ubuy.in , seems to be a safe site as per reviews with the known problems of ordering from overseas. Cayin N6II is availabe for order on Headphonezone albeit at a bomb of a price , i own a Hiby R6 Pro. Feel free to PM me if you want to ask anything on the same.

Not sure about ubuy.in , seems to be a safe site as per reviews with the known problems of ordering from overseas. Cayin N6II is availabe for order on Headphonezone albeit at a bomb of a price , i own a Hiby R6 Pro. Feel free to PM me if you want to ask anything on the same.
Thanks sir. PM sent please.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back