Hide your wallets, it's raining great kit in the classifieds 🌧️🌧️🌧️

Yelamanchili manohar

Am I the only one who thinks we have some great kit available in the classifieds this week. Some stunning gear there me think. From CD transports, dac's, and amps to speakers. Hell we also have some great cabling too 😜😜. A lovely shopping season for those looking to enter the rabbit hole or for the existing rabbits to burrow even deeper πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

With the dangerous weekend evenings coming, hide not only your wallets, but your bottles too. Alcohol might damage your liver in the long run, but will destroy your wallet by the morning 🀣🀣

Am I the only one who thinks we have some great kit available in the classifieds this week. Some stunning gear there me think. From CD transports, dac's, and amps to speakers. Hell we also have some great cabling too 😜😜. A lovely shopping season for those looking to enter the rabbit hole or for the existing rabbits to burrow even deeper πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

With the dangerous weekend evenings coming, hide not only your wallets, but your bottles too. Alcohol might damage your liver in the long run, but will destroy your wallet by the morning 🀣🀣
It's black friday on HfvπŸ˜€
The Rythmik has already gone.

new to this hobby, but someone buying a wire for 50k seems way too much lol. ( LessLoss C-MARC XLR 1M Pair )
Since you are new, your sin is forgiven 😜😜. Otherwise calling a cable a WIRE is considered a blasphemy round these parts 🀣🀣🀣

It's black friday on HfvπŸ˜€
The Rythmik has already gone.
Phew... And the evening hasn't even started 🀣🀣...

Cec TL-5 and Harbeth also gone 😜😜. Hey prabhu woh CXR 120 ko jaldi se uthale... Warna biwi bohot maregi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back