HiFi Gurgaon/Delhi/NCR: Sound By Design

heliumflight

Friends,

I like to report out one of the finest musical experiences I recently had at Sound By Design. Mr. Siddharth Trehan is one of us, a passionate music lover and can be reached for any of your HiFi needs at 9599821821. He is the authorized dealer and distributor for many leading brands.

Sid, is such a welcoming and friendly person. He will get down to your level, listen to you and deliver a product that meets your needs. Just listen... no need to buy, I promise you that! He never said no to me on all the fuss I created and hence Im confident on giving him a A+ dealer/(now-friend) rating. I thought I might as well share my impressions with the rest of you folks.

https://www.facebook.com/soundbydesign.in

--
heliumflight

Last edited:
I personally can vouch that as well, as I as well have met Sid a couple of times, and he is one gem of a person and a great A/V enthusiast. I also went as a consumer and turned out to be a friend. Definitely would recommend, him for any A/V deal you might have, have in future ......

Would definitely recommend him!
I got my Melodika speakers from him. Went by his word, had never heard of them
But they were mindblowing. Sid is a gem of a person.

The best dealer who will personally provide you a resolution to any need be it you buy from him or not. He is the best.

Visited his Facebook page.Nice info and products.How much discount does he offer on products. And what about service center of the products like HARBETH speakers, Creek CD/Amp, Dali Speakers etc.

^^ Call him he will give every piece of info, he also deals with Synology NAS, Media Servers, Home Networking, multi room audio .... and stuff like that,

Got my SR6013 from Sid yesterday.

It is an amazing listening experience, both in their music room & HT room.

Sid is an amazing person with oodles of patience for the finicky audiophile! So much to learn from this gem of a person. Having grown from the community itself, he doesn't behaves like any other dealer you know. Will give you his honest opinion about what sounds best as per him & not push you into a buying decision.

The same sense is carried through to the staff and likewise Neeraj never breaks a sweat when you ask him to try umpteen combinations.

Highly recommended and hope they sustain the same people centric approach in the future as well !

Congratulations for your new purchase..Sid is really gem of a person I know ..always customer centric approach he is having.

Rgds

Got my SR6013 from Sid yesterday.

It is an amazing listening experience, both in their music room & HT room.

Sid is an amazing person with oodles of patience for the finicky audiophile! So much to learn from this gem of a person. Having grown from the community itself, he doesn't behaves like any other dealer you know. Will give you his honest opinion about what sounds best as per him & not push you into a buying decision.

The same sense is carried through to the staff and likewise Neeraj never breaks a sweat when you ask him to try umpteen combinations.

Highly recommended and hope they sustain the same people centric approach in the future as well !
Hi dr Vivek
Glad you purchased from him. I told him about you.
And ya neeraj is equally patient. Love their attitude.

Back