All these are carefully selected to improve the,
- Bass Performance
- Macro Dynamics
- Midrange Details.
..in that order.
If you think your system is shy in bass or lacking soundstage or body, you may find these cables interesting.
If you want to lighten up your system or are looking for highly detailed/fast presentation, look elsewhere.
Over the years I have tried so many cables but these are the ones that stayed. I recently moved to a powered speaker setup which reduced the number of cables required as well as the need for any RCA cables (using XLR now). Hence the sale.
All the cables can be shipped anywhere within India. Shipping cost included in price.
If you are in hyderabad, you may want to take these and try in your setup before parting with your hard earned money.
(1) Barracuda Elite power cable: (2 numbers)
I have written about this cable earlier. The helps to produce effortless musical flow and uncompressed bass with ease. Has a huge soundstage. Best used with a DAC.
If you have a lean system, this cable will give quite some body to the music if connected to the DAC or source.
Reason for sale: Moved to DH labs power plus power cable which I found to be more neutral and better but at 4x cost.
Length: 2m each.
Price: 5k each.
(2) Yamamura millinium 5000 power cable:
From my experience, this is a specialist cable. Does not fit anywhere but the DAC and source. This cable helps reproduce voice like no other, detailed but never fatiguing from usage. Slightly midrange focussed cable. This cable needs to be listened to be believed.
Reason for sale : Was using it with my earlier DAC, Lampizator level-3 which is also for sale right now. Its an orphan right now.
Length : 1 meter
Price : 10k
(3) Shunyata venom power cable
Thinner sounding than the other 2 cables with lots of details and focus on reducing noise. Has a huge soundstage to. But does not sound to my liking.
Reason for sale: Upgraded to Shunyata diamondback which are better.
Length: 1.5 meter.
(4) Transparent music link RCA interconnect :
These are standard transparent musiclink cables. They have a pronounced bass and all the characteristics I mentioned in the start of the thread. These replaced the VDH D102 MKIII cable in my setup and improved on the aspects.
Reason for sale : Upgraded to the below siltech cable.
Length : 1 meter
Price : 6k
(5) Siltech 770i RCA interconnect:
Now, these are FAKE non-siltech cables from china. But they sound like a million bucks. I would have never purchased them but for a loaned cable given to me by a friend. These replaced the transparent musiclink cable in my system and bettered them in many ways. They have a better bass and effortless flow, richer midrange and overall better coherence compared to the transparent cable.
Reason for sale: My current DAC sounds better with XLR so moved to XLR. Otherwise you could have only taken it from my cold dead hands. Still in two minds. Will import the same cable with XLR termination.
Price : 7k
(6) Audioquest Diamondback XLR cable.
This cable sounds thinner and faster compared to all other cables and shows good depth. But I do not like the midrange and bass presentation, primarily the midrange presentation.
Reason for sale: This cable was bought blind to try out xlr with the thinking that all XLR cables sound the same from the gazillion articles in the internet. Sadly that is not the case and does not sound to my liking with the characers ordered in the start of this thread.
Length : 1.5 meter
Price : 5.5k
(7) Audioquest carbon full -> mini toslink.
Has the audioquest sound signature which I come to dislike. While it is a lovely sound, personally I have come to think these are engineered cables engineered to make you feel that something missing to make you upgrade to still high priced audioquest cables up in the lineup. I have planned to put an end to this upgrade game just to make a it a point to them.
Reason for sale : Was using to connect chromecast to the DAC but moved to "micca premium toslink" which in my system is both cheaper and better sounding. I'd suggest you go for that instead.
Length: 1 meter.
Price : 4.5k
(8) Monoprice deluxe toslink:
Marvellously built and sexy looking cable but IMO will fit entry level systems better. It trades midrange resolution for huge soundstage which could sound wierd in a high end system. If you system is shouty with forward vocals and small soundstage, these could come for rescue. But these are NOT neutral sounding cables.
Reason for sale : Did not fit my system.
Length : 1.5 meter.
Price : 1000/-
(9) Samson TourTek XLR
These are pro audio cables I got for adjusting the speakers since I could not get any hifi cables for this length. If you are looking for this specific model, you can take.
Length: 3 Meter
Price:1000 for the pair.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.