HiFi Team ! Great to join up here

Sandeep Sukhu

Hello Everyone,

My name is Sandeep Sukhu. I live in Noida and came across HiFi Vision while Browsing for help !
Well I happened to inherit a beautiful 1986 Vintage Sansui Stereo with the Amp, Spectrum analyser (with remote) and Tape deck matched with a pair of Sansui SPZ66 speakers. All was well till specifically the Amp A1100P started givening trouble ! I am looking for an expert vintage restorer at NCR. Will post further at the Vintage section.................Wish me luck guys..............Hope to gain a lot from this very comprehensive site.:)

Hello Everyone,

My name is Sandeep Sukhu. I live in Noida and came across HiFi Vision while Browsing for help !
Well I happened to inherit a beautiful 1986 Vintage Sansui Stereo with the Amp, Spectrum analyser (with remote) and Tape deck matched with a pair of Sansui SPZ66 speakers. All was well till specifically the Amp A1100P started givening trouble ! I am looking for an expert vintage restorer at NCR. Will post further at the Vintage section.................Wish me luck guys..............Hope to gain a lot from this very comprehensive site.:)

Hi Sandeep,

Welcome to the forum. As regards an expert vintage restorer, our fellow member trittya had suggested the name of Kalam of CR Park. I don't have Kalam's contact details with me right now but if you PM trittya, I'm sure he'll be glad to help.

All the best.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back