Hifiberry digi+

srikar2011

Hi friends,

I recently ordered hifiberry digi+ from Hifiberry, Switzerland for my raspberry pi and it reached mumbai customs on 30th September 2016. It's been 20 days and still with Mumbai customs and I don't see any update on the tracking as well. My seller told Indian customs some time takes 1 month to process.

How to contact Mumbai customs? Can any one of you provide customs contact number or mail id to ask for any update on my shipment.

Thanks
Srikar

Hi friends,

I recently ordered hifiberry digi+ from Hifiberry, Switzerland for my raspberry pi and it reached mumbai customs on 30th September 2016. It's been 20 days and still with Mumbai customs and I don't see any update on the tracking as well. My seller told Indian customs some time takes 1 month to process.

How to contact Mumbai customs? Can any one of you provide customs contact number or mail id to ask for any update on my shipment.

Thanks
Srikar

Good news.. My shipment reached Bangalore customs today :yahoo:

Hi Srikar2011,

Good News, It would take a week to clear the Bangalore customers.What is the actual amount you spent on DAC Including shipping?

Last edited:
I bought for 4k which includes digi+ and the case.

Thats great. Which DAC would you be using with it? I am using mine with an SMSL Sanskrit and it really good.

Could you post the link of the case you got?

MaSh

Thats great. Which DAC would you be using with it? I am using mine with an SMSL Sanskrit and it really good.

Could you post the link of the case you got?

MaSh

I would be using Arcam Irdac with digi+ and the link for the case is posted by saikatbiswas82

How long did this one take to come? Did you have to pay anything extra?

I've ordered digi+ transformer and the universal case together. It took me 15 days to reach my doorstep. I've paid $18 for shipping.

Sent from a handheld device. Some typos might creep in.

Last edited:
I've ordered digi+ transformer and the universal case together. It took me 15 days to reach my doorstep. I've paid $18 for shopping.

Sent from a handheld device. Some typos might creep in.

Oh Okay. Its showing me a total of $30 with $18 Shipping.

Subtotal $12.90
Shipping Registered mail (limited tracking): $18.00
Calculate Shipping

Total $30.90

MaSh

HiFiBerry Digi+ $29.90
HiFiBerry universal case, black $12.90
Subtotal $42.80
Shipping $18.00 via Registered mail (limited tracking)
Total $60.80
Thanks, decided to go diy on the pi with digi. The stand alone pi acting as dns got a regular red white case.

MaSh

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

Hi Srikar2011/Saikatbiswas82,

Did you have to pay any customs duty? If yes, I assume one needs to pay it directly to the courier?

I'm also planning to order digi+ and the case hence trying to figure out the total cost.

Also, any of you using a linear power supply for the raspPi? If yes, can you please share the details?

Thanks!
Pramod

Hi Srikar2011/Saikatbiswas82,

Did you have to pay any customs duty? If yes, I assume one needs to pay it directly to the courier?

I'm also planning to order digi+ and the case hence trying to figure out the total cost.

Also, any of you using a linear power supply for the raspPi? If yes, can you please share the details?

Thanks!
Pramod
Didn't have to pay any customs duty. Paid via PayPal while purchasing the same.
Don't have any lpsu yet.

Sent from a handheld device. Some typos may creep in

Hi,

I paid 1500 as customs. I paid with my credit card and the total cost = 4100+1500 = 5600 INR( Digi+ Non transformer version and Universal case)

Last edited:
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back