Hifivision- Hall of shame- No fun indeed- REAL- It should be present with evidence

srinisundar

Dear Friends,

I am NOT hesitant to open a new thread! However, I thought a thread solely for abusing our forum members is much needed who has digged us! So, I welcome members to post their abusing about other members in this thread.

As a starter of this thread, I abuse "Santhosh" to make a dent in my wallet by purchasing Wharf surrounds/ amount spent for my fake HT. Secondly "Teky" to make me to start spending for PS3 games.:lol: I abuse them let their wallet dent like a punctured cycle tube:rolleyes:

If you have anybody, kindly pour in with your abuse:lol:

Cheers!

Re: Hifivision- Hall of shame- No fun indeed- REAL- It should be present with evidenc

Dear Friends,

I am NOT hesitant to open a new thread! However, I thought a thread solely for abusing our forum members is much needed who has digged us! So, I welcome members to post their abusing about other members in this thread.

As a starter of this thread, I abuse "Santhosh" to make a dent in my wallet by purchasing Wharf surrounds/ amount spent for my fake HT. Secondly "Teky" to make me to start spending for PS3 games.:lol: I abuse them let their wallet dent like a punctured cycle tube:rolleyes:

If you have anybody, kindly pour in with your abuse:lol:

Cheers!

indeed srinisundar -

such a thread will put a smile on many faces - and tears of indignation in the eyes of others -

forum members will let loose -

and the ultimate result will be -

"Dai!- you come and face me - i will wrap YOUR JETTY on your face - and make you go back crying to your mummy"

and the banners will start banning -

and the forum will have a (deficient) quorum.

regds suri

Re: Hifivision- Hall of shame- No fun indeed- REAL- It should be present with evidenc

20207592_23cff2866d.jpg

You are unleashing yourself on us poor souls? :lol:

Cheers

indeed srinisundar -

such a thread will put a smile on many faces - and tears of indignation in the eyes of others -

forum members will let loose -

and the ultimate result will be -

"Dai!- you come and face me - i will wrap YOUR JETTY on your face - and make you go back crying to your mummy"

and the banners will start banning -

and the forum will have a (deficient) quorum.

regds suri

Yes it is indeed fun to see that:lol: Longing to see that:lol:

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back