Hifivision - Tapatalk Enabled Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

teky

Our Super-Mod has enabled this functionality. This helps us browsing from Mobile to save bandwidth and more importantly use the Screen area effectively.

http://www.hifivision.com/your-feedback-suggestions/8751-tapatalk-mobile-hfv-made-easier.html#post116847

More info on Tapatalk here. Currently it's available for Iphone App Store, Android Market Place, Blackberry and Nokia Ovi Store. So I feel it covers most of us.

There is free version which allows you to Browse only and the paid App allows you to reply and do so many other things.

Couple of Screen shots

HFV Can be found within the Entertainment category. Else you could search on Home Screen with Keyword to be HiFiVision

img0056.png

Once you tap you're presented with the Forum list of sections. Easy for people who wish to concentrate on a single section

img0057b.png

A neat log in screen with minimal Graphics

img0058.png

After log in it takes you to All Posts & Unread

img0059r.png

img0070.png

Thread appear like this. Perfectly using your Screen estate, no issues of scrolling left, right.

img0060i.png

Directly takes you to your Favorites/Subscribed thread at a Tap.

img0062.png

PM Screen
img0063.png

Very easy to find people online and message from there directly
img0064c.png

Statistics Screen
img0065.png

Typing replies - Now this is one part which has saved me messing around with Safari on a small screen. This is as if you type an e-mail reply or SMS. Pretty good use of the available Screen area.
img0068c.png

Under the Settings tab you can control your Signature, Number of posts you want to load. This is not in the actual App itself but under Settings tab of Iphone - Not sure about other phones. Tapatalk Forum should have answer.

img0069.png

Hope fellow HFV'ers like this feature. I'm thoroughly enjoying it, Please let us know your feedback and ask if you have any queries.

Last edited:
Though I don't have a phone that can do this, this feature is fantastic! Great work Super Moderator.

Cheers

Screen shots are up & fine now - Members leave your feedback please.

Search works now as well - Keyword HiFiVision

Last edited:
awesome teky great show mod! now i guess no excuse to hold off iphone any longer! :eek:hyeah:

Hi Suresh:

Now I see a real Teky here, with a volkswagen heart!

Cheers

Cheers Venkatesh, Most websites are catering Mobile users differently and hence the thought. Volkswagen heart - The moment I saw the picture of Polo I was sold, Engine options seems to be bit let down however will wait for TD.

awesome teky great show mod! now i guess no excuse to hold off iphone any longer! :eek:hyeah:

Cheers Stevieboy - Come on go get the Iphone, But you could also look for Nexus One ;)

hi Teky,

Just a thought. How good is the iphone! I badly want to change my mobile, as my work profile is going to change drastically in a week, getting into business development. Any suggestions regarding phones from your side, blackberry or iphone?

Cheers!

Nice initiative supermod. Thanks for the detailed posts Teky:)

BTW, this post is via tapatalk on my iPhone. Very easy to use. Well worth the 3$ I must say:)

hi Teky,

Just a thought. How good is the iphone! I badly want to change my mobile, as my work profile is going to change drastically in a week, getting into business development. Any suggestions regarding phones from your side, blackberry or iphone?

Cheers!

It's one of the best phones I've owned so far, There are so many Iphone killers out there but what I love with this phone is the UI. It's plain simple to use, The Apps out there just add more value to it. The Touch Interface is the best implemented so far - I'm planning to move on to a Nexus One or HTC Desire but the reviews call the Iphone touch screen far responsive than others in Market.

Browsing is again the best I've ever seen on a Mobile phone (Still haven't had a chance to lay hands on N1 & HTC Desire). Safari just adds more value to it and don't worry about lack of Flash support. Every Website out there is having a dedicated Mobile/Iphone site. You could have multiple tabs as you do on your PC

Music quality is excellent as well, I've ripped all FLAC's I've got into Apple Loss less for better quality. So I don't have to carry around a separate PMP.

However there is one disadvantage - Apple's Closed environment. It's good in a way to me personally and for normal users. You don't have too many vendors to go around. Apple controls everything and give us the best UI. The camera in Iphone is shoddy and there are couple of niggle like not able to toggle between 3G & Wi-Fi easily (These can be added by Jailbreaking). You can't change the Wallpaper, Can't files over bluetooth to your Friend's mobile etc. But for me personally I don't use any of these and hence very happy with my purchase. Also Games on App store is a very useful time-pass to me :D.

So if you're happy with above the points Iphone is the best. Please ask any more questions if you have.

I haven't used Blackberry so can't comment on it - However from what I read it's got the best messaging (E-mail) capabilities.

Hi,

Thank you for such a detailed reply. The touchscreen is extaordinary in the iphone.

Then, my next buy down the road will be an iphone! I think it costs around 30K here.

Cheers!

Great News! So now my Iphone will bring more value to me by adding Hifivision to it as an application. Good going supermods, keep up the good work.

Tapatalk Client has been updated to support Landscape mode, So now we have more screen area to enjoy reading. Client users do try and update your App.

^^ whats the application name in OVI Store, is it same "Tapatalk" ??

EDIT :: Apologies I got it, its same.... tapatalk

Its free for Symbian wow ... :) ... Downloaded and Installing ..... man my wife gonna kill me, now that I would be with Fourms even when I am out .. :D

Last edited:
teky man this is awsome. Thanks again for this info. (Sending through TapaTalk)

Last edited:
Your welcome bud, So we can move around with forum anywhere :D

I liked the very simple interface - Where did you get the Symbian download from. I remember Rallynut searching for it. Could you please post the link here so it would benefit other peeps in here?

Last edited:
Been using this for the last few months, I love it. Makes browsing through hifivision a breeze. Thanks again Teky for introducing it to us:).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back