High End AV Dealers with Demoroom

crestdelta

Hi,

Looking for some AV Guys in Chennai - which Hi-End AV dealers who has a good showroom and demo-room should I visit .

Volumate ( OMR, Mylapore) Brands - SVS, Velodyne, Tannoy, Wharfedale, Denon, Marantz
Profx Brands - Polk Audio, Kef, Cabesse, Denon, Pioneer
Decibel
Audire ( Nungambakkam ) Brands - JL Audio, Trinnov
Audio People ( GN chetty road, T nagar) Brands - Monitor Audio, Mark & Kriesel, Pioneer, Denon
Vipul Audio ( Chetpet )
Grand Cinema ( Kodambakkam ) Dali, Anthem, Integra, Marantz, Denon

If you are looking for high end brands Nagra, Ayon, CAT and Siltech AV Lounge Chennai is the place to go. They have good dedicated Stereo Demo Rooms and are more than happy to demo all the gear for you , for as long as you want. It is owned by a fellow FM and a true audiophile so the passion is for audio. They also have all brands on demo, unlike so many who will "Get it for you" when you order it.

+1 for Audio lounge but as Kiran has already mentioned, most of the brands they have are premium. However regardless of the fact whether you want to buy those brands or not, you should visit this place for sheer experience. Also Venkat is such a gent and interaction with him is really great. I did want to post my experience visiting this place on the forum but got busy with travel and never got to it eventually.

Thanks
Satya

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back