I have described each cartridge condition very honestly. Review the below information and buy only if you trust me on the description. I have a good reputation and would like to maintain it.
Ortofon - Cadenza Red MC Phono Cartridge
I bought this new 2 years back when I damaged the one I was originally having. Since then i have put on not more than 200 hours. Majority of the life is remaining. No Issues with the cart. I am moving up the chain in the same group
Here is your chance of owning and listening one the true high end MC cartridge as less than half the price
New List is USD 1280, I bought it at USD 1180.
Selling Price INR 36,000.
Nagaoka MP-500 MM Cartridge
This is top of the line cartridge in the Nagaoka MP series and considered among one of the top MM cartridge of all times. I bought this as new and have hardly used it for 1-2 hours. This is essentially brand new. I moved to the cadenza Rad and other MC cartridges and This has been lying unused.
Asking Price - INR 28,000 (near mint cartridge). Sumiko headshell free at my asking price.
Audio Technica AT-Mono3 / LP
I am selling this on behalf of a friend who is vinyl addict. I ordered this from Japan on his behalf but ordered the one for LPs, while he wanted for the 78rpm records. He did open it to inspect but cartridge is un-used.
Selling for INR 7500
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.