• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Wanted High end Preamplifier - Tube or SS budget Rs. 2.5-3.5L

HiFiMART.com

audiopro

Hi,

I had posted this a month or so ago but am still in search for a preamplifier.

I am looking for a tube based preamplifier but am open to SS as well.

Something that isn't too old and is in perfect working condition. Brands that I am looking at are Lamm, Audio Research, Mcintosh, Mark Levinson, Accuphase, Luxman or equivalent. I do not mind a high and SS as well. The product must be a 230V compatible model though.

I did receive a few PM's from some members and am extremely grateful for the same.

Budget is about Rs. 2.5-3.5L.

Please PM me if you do have anything for sale.

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

eastofthesun

Hi , I Have an Accuphase E-460 which is an integrated amp but im using it as a pre amp along with an accuphase P4200 power amp. Kindly let m eknow if the E- 460 works for you. Im base in mumbai. So if you are interested we could take things forward.
Cheers!
Anand

eastofthesun

Hi I have an accuphase E 460 which I use as a pre along with an accuphase P4200 power amp. Pls let me knw if the E 460 works for you. I'm based in mumbai . Incase you are interested you can always come to audition it and take things forward.
Cheers!
Anand

midhun280681

Hi there,
I have a ayon skylla 2 and conrad johnson premier 17ls both tube based.. Please pm me if you are interested. Please note :ayon is a preamp dac with USB.

agasthya14

I have a Perreaux DP32 preamp with Inbuilt 32 bit DAC, with box,manual,remote and other cables. PM me if interested

SPONSORED ADS