I am selling the following items.
1)JH Audio Lola IEM
Age of the item 5 Months
Directly imported from JH audio
Asking price 80k with Silver dragon cable
This is an excellent iem with very lush and tube like sound. Scales well with better source and amp.
2) Vorzuge Vorzamp Pure + amp
Age of the item 5 months
Bought from moon audio
Asking price 35k
This amp needs no introduction. There are so many positive reviewes on internet. This amp suits perfectly with the JH audio Lola iem. Again very plesent sounding amp with wide soundstage. The price im asking is very less for the product.
3) A&k ak70 hi-res player
Age of the item 6 months
Asking price 25k
This is a well known player in audio circle. I have been using this as transport with full satisfaction.
I can sell all the above items as a package for 1.2L
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.