Hii to Everybody

btcochin

Hii all

I am Bobby from cochin.
For the last two weeks I am in search of a good AV receiver + Speaker pack combination and happened to visit this forum. Found this forum very intresting and that's why joined as a member here.

By the way my budget is upto 50K and final combination offer I am getting is onkyo TXNR 509 + Onkyo SKF 4700 (5.1) speaker package ( 55K). Please give me some suggestions.

Thankyou all

Finally made the purchase.
Just selected the basic models.
DENON AVR1312 + POLK SPEAKER SYS RM 705 5.1

37 K from PRO FX Cochin

Free Installation done, great customer dealings.

Got DENON HEAD PHONE AHD310EM free with the bundle.

Looks nice as of now.

congrats bobby. Good to hear that you got it from cochin itself :). How is the profx showroom in cochin. Were you able to get a demo before buying.

congrats bobby. Good to hear that you got it from cochin itself :). How is the profx showroom in cochin. Were you able to get a demo before buying.

Even though you can't compare it with ProFX stores in delhi and other metros, cochin show room is good. Been to some other Dealers in the city before and found the place much more neat and tidy than others. Demo was offered and done in the main store itself, heard they have another exclusive demo room (for high end products) also on first floor. The employees were extremely friendly and helpful. Especially the manager Mr. Ajithan. After payment they have loaded my items within 5 minutes in my car and installation also done within hours. All other stores (I have visited) needs 5 to 8 working days for delivery. Also credit card transaction facility was handy which others were not offering.

On second thoughts......changed my speaker system to Fusion 6 Package from Pro FX. Another 5K more, but better sound and looks due to the towers.

i am not sure about the power rating for 1312. 300va seems to be low since it will give only max 210 watts for 0.7 power factor.

i am not sure about the power rating for 1312. 300va seems to be low since it will give only max 210 watts for 0.7 power factor.

Can you (or anybody else in the forum) please suggest a stabilizer for my setup.
[A V R (330W) + LED TV (80W) + Sony PS3 (200 to 380 W {not sure}) + Sat Set Top Box ((27W) + DVD Player (10 W) + Powered Sub Woofer(200W)]

Any particular Stabilizers are there for the HI Definition Systems?

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back