Hisense TVs India Price and availability - Blocked by Hisense!

AndyIyer

Does anyone know the prices of Hisense 58 inches and 70 inches 4k TVs that were apparently launched in India? Also, Would you know the Price For Their 65 inch QLED H8G equivalent?

I asked Hisense about the potential price for the QLED on Twitter but they blocked me and deleted my posts.

I believe they haven't launched the 58 inch and 70 inch models yet here in India. 55 inch was the largest one available during the inaugural sale.

Does anyone know the prices of Hisense 58 inches and 70 inches 4k TVs that were apparently launched in India? Also, Would you know the Price For Their 65 inch QLED H8G equivalent?

I asked Hisense about the potential price for the QLED on Twitter but they blocked me and deleted my posts.
]
This shows the maturity of the company. Deleting a user post while they could have simply said we will get back.

Please check the hisnense thread in this forum there a price quote of 89000 for 65 inch model

I had made up my mind for hisense qled but now with toshiba coming up with qledtv with 120hz panel ,1000nits brightness is very tempting

I had made up my mind for hisense qled but now with toshiba coming up with qledtv with 120hz panel ,1000nits brightness is very tempting
Could you share the source link please ? Couldn't able to find it on the web !!!

Could you share the source link please ? Couldn't able to find it on the web !!!

Can someone dig more into this and find out which Tv is Toshiba rebranding ?
Hisense brought Toshiba Tv production, brand, R&D & operation service on November 14, 2017.
So its Hisense.

Last edited:
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back