Home Theater Connection

ajimohanp

Dear All,

I need a expert advice for the better Home Theater experiance. I am using Sun Direct STB, Panasonic full HD LED TV and a Basic Sony Home Theater....Currently I have used Red, White and Yellow cable for Audio and Video from STB . Yellow cable connected to TV and Red and White to Home Theater..The Audio is coming directly to HT from STB but clarity is not very good. My TV has Digital Audio Out but Home theater does not have Digital In. So I am planning to change my Home theater to a new one with Digital In. My question here is if I change the Home theater and take the Digital Audio directly from TV to New Home theater , Does that give better Audio experiance for watching the channels in Sun Direct?
Remember if I change the HT still the Audio from Sun Direct STB to TV will be through the normal Red and White Cable as the STB does not have Digital Audio/HDMI out..

Please advice..

If the source STB does not have a digital out there is no point in trying to bring in digital connections in the upstream - TV to HTIB . I am not even sure if it's is possible or not but if possible it will only downgrade the audio further with two more steps of conversion added.

In any case when you say existing audio is bad what is missing?

ur 1st step for upgarde is change ur stb to hd one ( my prefence videocon d2h) which has hdmi out/ coax out .. both ur video/ audio exp will see massive change:)

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back