Home-theater package suggestion needed

aswingk

Hi All,
I am new to this form. I am going to purchase a home theater system. Either as as package or as AV receiver and speakers. Kindly suggest some good configurations under 75K. And I am from Trivandrum, Kerala please share any store details available to purchase these products.

Thanks all..

Hi All,
I am new to this form. I am going to purchase a home theater system. Either as as package or as AV receiver and speakers. Kindly suggest some good configurations under 75K. And I am from Trivandrum, Kerala please share any store details available to purchase these products.

Thanks all..
Go for SVS prime speakers, they are one of the best for home theatre, loud ,clear and sweet bass.If budget permits go for towers otherwise bookshelves are also great

Hi All,

Thanks all..

You can visit hifidemoroom at kannanmoola, Trivandrum, who is the wholesale dealer for Onkyo,Marantz, Denon, Pioneer etc. Let me know if you need more details

There is another store in Poojappura, who deals mainly with Marantz, Klipsch, paradigm etc, but I forgot the name of the store.

Last edited:
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back