Home Theatre below 25k - Group Buy

rex4urs

Hi all, I'm planning to buy a HT below 25k. I'm looking for ht with out DVD player or any player.

If anyone is planning to buy can also join for a group buy. Guys, believe me, we can save a lot if we go by group.

We've already executed a group buy for A C Ryan PlayOn HD which was a great success. Potential Buyers PlayOn HD Media Player. Vivek, the key person who initiated the group buy, has already started another thread for buying 1.5 TB HDD. 1 TB or 1.5 TB 3.5 inch HDD - Group Buy

Please drop in your suggestions.

What about onkyo ht - S3300?

Hi,

I own an AVR and hence not really interested in the HTiB, but thought it would be useful for you to know that Audio Gallery - Coimbatore offered me a 3300 for 22k - until Aug '10.

For a group buy, I'm sure they could reduce the prices or offer free shipping (India warranty included)

PM me if you want more details.

Bye,
Pannaga

Mate, r u sure group guy would work for people in different cities...

Dude, I'm sure we can make it.

As I said earlier, POHD group buy was a cool deal. We started with Rs 12.5k and now we bought it for Rs.9250/- including a wifi dongle worth Rs. 1500/-. Its from Bangalore and I'm in Cochin. we 're around 20 guys.

Pannaga, thanks for the input.

:) Rajesh

If you want to buy amongst the usual brands like Onkyo, Sony, Philips etc, then Philips is the way to go.

However, if you want to go a little higher (perhaps you might be going higher this way) then you can go in for Jamo or Klipsch or Polk Audio. All of them have entry level HTiBs for around 30k.

If you want to buy amongst the usual brands like Onkyo, Sony, Philips etc, then Philips is the way to go.

Philips which model and whts d price

if we go for philips, will I be able to upgrade in future. what about multiple gadgets connection like media player, PS3 etc.

Philips 3571 or above, you will need to buy an Onkyo 5300 or above or perhaps even higher to beat these Philips.

Otherwise go in for better brands like Mission, Energy etc all have HTiBs for 15-30k now

Philips 3571 or above, you will need to buy an Onkyo 5300 or above or perhaps even higher to beat these Philips.

Otherwise go in for better brands like Mission, Energy etc all have HTiBs for 15-30k now

I do understand regarding performance, but what about when you want to upgrade it in future. I believe there is no receiver for philips. if so how will I connect DVD Player, media player and PS3 at a time.

However, if you want to go a little higher (perhaps you might be going higher this way) then you can go in for Jamo or Klipsch or Polk Audio. All of them have entry level HTiBs for around 30k.

Philips HTIB comes with only receiver and speakers? As far as i know it includes the DVD player too. Do confirm? Also rex4urs requirement is a HTIB without DVD player. So HTIB brands like onkyo, denon and likes.. may also have an option of upgrade.
Seems like the coimbatore dealer is a good offer to buy (may be can discount further on group buy)

Philips HTIB comes with only receiver and speakers? As far as i know it includes the DVD player too. Do confirm? Also rex4urs requirement is a HTIB without DVD player. So HTIB brands like onkyo, denon and likes.. may also have an option of upgrade.
Seems like the coimbatore dealer is a good offer to buy (may be can discount further on group buy)

Cannot comment on all philips models but most of the HTS series come with builtin DVD player in them.

Onkyo HTIB is a better buy than philips as it can serve you like an AVR by accepting many inputs with one output to TV...

Hi,

Can anybody plesae suggest me from below;

YAMAHA YHT-292: 21K
ONKYO- S3100: 17K

i think yamaha is better, please suggest? Anybody can also, please let me know where we can order yamaha or onkyo ONLINE.......because at Bhubneswar(ORISSA) only one shop is there who sales Yamaha. :sad:

same for onkyo:sad:

Hi,

Can anybody plesae suggest me from below;

YAMAHA YHT-292: 21K
ONKYO- S3100: 17K

i think yamaha is better, please suggest? Anybody can also, please let me know where we can order yamaha or onkyo ONLINE.......because at Bhubneswar(ORISSA) only one shop is there who sales Yamaha. :sad:

same for onkyo:sad:

If you are ready to spend 21k for yamaha wait till Diwali time you can probably get onkyo 3300 at that price...

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back