Home theatre system (5.1) - 25K to 30K, chenni

vmgobinath

Dear Friends,
I am looking good Home Theatre 5.1 Systems (with AVR) with the budget of INR 25K to 30K.
Could please guide me to select the system and shops available in chennai?

Budget: INR 25K to 30K (Around)

Can i get in Home Theatre 5.1 Systems Burma bazaar chennai?

Regards,
V M Gobinath

Dear Friends,
I am looking good Home Theatre 5.1 Systems (with AVR) with the budget of INR 25K to 30K.
Could please guide me to select the system and shops available in chennai?

Budget: INR 25K to 30K (Around)

Can i get in Home Theatre 5.1 Systems Burma bazaar chennai?

Regards,
V M Gobinath

You can consider Yamaha YHT 299 for around 30K in Reliance Digital stores

You can also consider the following

Around 35k after bargain
Pioneer HTP-323ES (Powered Subwoofer)
Harman Kardon AVR70 + HKTS-5.1 Speakers (Powered Subwoofer)

Around 38 - 40k after bargain
Denon DHT-X500

Pioneer HTP-072 5.1 (25k)

you are right,it has passive sub-woofer when compared to Yamaha YHT 299 which is Active subwoofer.thanks
nqpSam

Dedicated home theater will beat this hands down.......go in for yamaha yht-299.
....its the best bang for your buck......another way is to go slow by first taking only a reciever with a pair of bookshelves.....and add the others when you have the extra cash.....all the best and please read previous threads... The old threads have solutions to most of your problems and queries

This sony baby is gona blow ur mind ur u have taken a demo the kind of depth it delivers and it is all purpose system now a days no body buy pure HT every body has HDbox n movies comes in HD n 5.1 sound so this is best or rather go for bose

sony also gives HT with receiver at budget price i would say dont waste ur money on any of the above i have heard it all if u can spend go for bose or sony is best n give great sound

sony also gives HT with receiver at budget price i would say dont waste ur money on any of the above i have heard it all if u can spend go for bose or sony is best n give great sound

VIbhs, dont think I am arguing. I am just sharing my personal experience. Actually I had a sony home theater few years back which I bought in 2009. Initially it was good to me and i was enjoying the sound of it. Later on It just sounded very flat and I dont see them best. It doesn't gave me any satisfaction of watching the whole movie or music. So I decided to buy a professional home theater of AVR with speakers in 2011. Till now they are satisfying me with quality sound and I am enjoying the movies every week and they are making me to watch more movies and repeats as well.

I do agree that we cannot compare a professional home theater with a sony system. But what I am coming to say is buy a decent systems like onkyo 3500, Yamaha yht199 or pioneer ht which has lot of HDMI output options with 3d support and with a good sound as well.

kaptan

u should Go to spec of this SONY it also has AVR it is also capable of 3d pass through n 3 HDMI ports if ur talking of pro HT then y one should go for yamaha onkoyo.Bose is there rest all r medicore but sony has given one product which is medicore n affordable to believe go to sony center n take a demo

kaptan

u should Go to spec of this SONY it also has AVR it is also capable of 3d pass through n 3 HDMI ports if ur talking of pro HT then y one should go for yamaha onkoyo.Bose is there rest all r medicore but sony has given one product which is medicore n affordable to believe go to sony center n take a demo

Vibhs - Did you actually get a chance to audition Denon, Yamaha, Onkyo or Pioneers. If not, you should, before commenting them as mediocre. They are respected worldwide in home cinema. Sony comes nowhere. Sony do have some decent receivers but they are not available in India. And regarding Bose just try and search the internet and you will get a lot of Bose haters.

The system you bought no doubt would be great for you but my friend you will be amazed to see the options available today.

vinay

I researched a lot talk to many expert in sound n listen to it my self all tat they all have to say there is hardly any diff ok kind of 19.20 type n if ur talking of bose people hate it not coz of it sound but coz of it price it delivers no 1 sound then yamaha ,denon all medicore system if u buy AVR separately it will cost u diff then u buy speakers it will cost u diff wats the logic in it go for full HT including AVR coming Sony it has made one entry level product d2h home theater it is best entry level compare to all entry level HT making co. as in its price n sound rest cost heavier n like said sound is only 19.20 ratio differ u take a demo of it n see .

Hi Mr.Vibhs..
For ur kind info Sony is very good in Display devices like TV but not in Sound..(I'm not a Sony hater ,but telling u the facts)
The brand like Onkyo,Yamaha,Denon,Pioneer are only involved in the field of Audio Engineering...so their products are far superior than Sony.
In case of Bose ..its a refined sound and very costly ..in that price range u can get high end audiophile system which can outblow bose..
So for his budget the best is Onkyo or Yamaha or pioneer..of course he needs to have an audition to decide according to his hearig taste.

hey raj

now ur talking exactly what iam saying listen to believe take demo of every system i have took n then i bought coz hardly any diff all fall same but bose is apart u agree or not

Just that you couldn't make any difference between a Sony HT and Hi-Fi stuff (I wouldn't include Sony in this) doesn't mean all are same. May I ask you, apart from Sony and Bose what else have you auditioned ?

P.S: No offence mate, this is just my perspective.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back