Home theatre

alfageek

Hi Friends,

I recently purchased a 3d LED TV and a Blu Ray Player. I am now looking to buy a Home theatre. Can anyone suggest a good Home theatre and the budget is 30000 /- Rs.

Thanks in advance.

If you have 30k budget then start building a HT on separate components. It may cost you additional 12k but the sound will be much better and it will be future upgradable.

Hi All, Thanks a lot for all your valuable suggestions. Can you please tell me on how to start building a HT with Separates ? How to choose and what to choose to build a HT ? Our hall is small with 10*17 Dimensions.

Thanks in advance.

Step 1: Determine listening preferences and prioritize - music, movies? If music, what kind of music? Classical, Old movies, Pop, Rock, Jazz, etc.

Step 2: Set up a budget

Step 3: Make a list of equipment need - AVR or 2-channel Amp, number of speakers.

Step 4: Search the internet for preferred listening choice within budget. Check reviews. Ask friends. And most important, audition. No point selecting some gear if you can't hear what it sounds like and if it is not available easily.

Important: Stick to the budget, no matter what.

some possible budget solutions.
denon 1612 reciver 25k,onkyo 414...etc
wharfedale diamond 10.1 boookshelf,sonodyne sonus bookshelf...
buy centre,sub,rears later....

Hi All,

I am planning to go with DHT-1312 XP Denon for AVR and I am looking for suggestions from experts on other related components to build a HT like front speakers, the centre-channel speaker, rear surround speakers and a subwoofer. Do I really needto have all these components to feel a good sound effect as my hall is samll with 10*17 dimensions. I want to connect the HT to a LED 3D TV and the Bluray player to mainly watch movies and also to listen to music.

Please advice.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
First of all Denon 1312XP is a full system with avr and speakers and there is no need to buy additional speakers. The AVR alone is Denon 1312. For full surround sound effect you need all the 5.1 speakers.

Hi All,

I am buying Denon AVR-1613 5.1 Ch . I want suggestions from all experts on how to start adding other components. What speakers and subwoofers are best suited for this AVR ? Any other recommendations ?

Thanks in advance.

What speakers you need depends on your budget. Do you want complete 5.1 speakers now or want to upgrade step by step? Wharfedale, Polk, Boston Acoustics, Sonodyne etc. are recommended brands for Denon AVRs.

Hi, I want to buy 5.1 Speakers now. My budget is 18000. Can you suggest me good models for speakers. Will i get subwoofer also in 5.1 ?

Thanks

With this budget u can get JBL SCS 200.5 5.1 and if extend your budget little bit and u can get Boston acoustics XS 5.1 or JBL cinema 300

Floor standers do look impressive but quite often bookshelves also suffice and cheaper too.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back