How do I AirPlay on Marantz PM7004

swapk

Hi guys,

I've PM7004 connected to KEF Q300 in my living room. My source currently is Marantz MCR 503. I wish to split it and set up MCR in bedroom with new speakers. So Amp will need a source.

I've a lot of music on iPod and other mobiles which I play through USB and I use Apple Music also. But it's cumbersome to physically connect various devices and get both- purchased and streaming music. What is the best way to stream music via AirPlay /Bluetooth to Amp?

Hi guys,

I've PM7004 connected to KEF Q300 in my living room. My source currently is Marantz MCR 503. I wish to split it and set up MCR in bedroom with new speakers. So Amp will need a source.

I've a lot of music on iPod and other mobiles which I play through USB and I use Apple Music also. But it's cumbersome to physically connect various devices and get both- purchased and streaming music. What is the best way to stream music via AirPlay /Bluetooth to Amp?

What is the issue via AirPlay? I am streaming my music to Marantz 1504 from the iPod via AirPlay. Is your iPod not recognizing the AirPlay device? Its quite seamless actually.

Apple Airport Express should do the job for you, for AirPlay Apple Ecosystem works the best. There are lots of alternative solutions available now but I have found AirPlay with Apple devices to be the most reliable.

Yes, Shibashis. Airport is an option but the reason I'm contemplating another options is- it can stream music from laptop and apple phones only.

I'm suggested a Bluetooth receiver- BluDac, a product of Crystal Audio. Will check it out this week end and decide.

Thanks anyways.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back