How do I contact Delhivery?

noobdevices

My subwoofer is stuck in origin facility for over a week and there is no way of contacting Delhivery team. Is is so frustrating they keep incrementing estimated delivery date and they dont reply to "Query" raised from tracking page. The fun part is they dont even cancel the shipment as requested. What to do now guys

My subwoofer is stuck in origin facility for over a week and there is no way of contacting Delhivery team. Is is so frustrating they keep incrementing estimated delivery date and they dont reply to "Query" raised from tracking page. The fun part is they dont even cancel the shipment as requested. What to do now guys
If you no longer want it, send email and registered post to the delhivery and the company that you wish to cancel for non delivery

Then call your credit card company and dispute the payment saying that goods not shipped and delivered and non responsive

Your payment will be reversed when you send your printouts

Have you raised a ticket with them. I used that last time and they called me. its from the tracking page

Have you raised a ticket with them. I used that last time and they called me. its from the tracking page
Ya I did, no response till now.

If you no longer want it, send email and registered post to the delhivery and the company that you wish to cancel for non delivery

Then call your credit card company and dispute the payment saying that goods not shipped and delivered and non responsive

Your payment will be reversed when you send your printouts
Will try this. Thanks

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back