How do we find the movie theatres showing a movie with Atmos Audio?

HTuser

Hi All,

Is there any way to find which theater is showing a movie with Atmos Audio in Bangalore.

Bookmyshow type sites provide options of 2D, 3D, IMAX, 4DX etc. No mention of Atmos Audio.

I don't think we have any Dolby Cinemas here in Bangalore which uses Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos as per their standard.

I would like to find out which theater is showing Avengers Endgame movie with Atmos Audio

Looks like we have to watch in an IMAX theater for video and Atmos theater for Audio

Regards,

The requirement is not to find out Dolby Atmos capable theatres in a place.

Typical multiplex will have multiple theater rooms. All of them need not be Atmos capable.

The above link doesn't give details on how many of them are Atmos capable.

How do we verify that a particular multiple is showing the movie in Atmos format in Atmos capable theater room.

Hi All,

Is there any way to find which theater is showing a movie with Atmos Audio in Bangalore.

Bookmyshow type sites provide options of 2D, 3D, IMAX, 4DX etc. No mention of Atmos Audio.

I don't think we have any Dolby Cinemas here in Bangalore which uses Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos as per their standard.

I would like to find out which theater is showing Avengers Endgame movie with Atmos Audio

Looks like we have to watch in an IMAX theater for video and Atmos theater for Audio

Regards,
How do I ask for help with my tv how do I start

Hi All,

Regards,
Spi website used to show these details and we get to choose the auditorium with Atmos, 3d etc. Guess, pvr does too. Go to their official website for booking.

Edit: spi cinemas still shows details about the auditorium. Pvr shows, but for Delhi and not for Bangalore.

Last edited:
Did you try calling the multiplex and asking?

MaSh

I have tried many times. Many multiplexes are not publishing their contact number on their website.
Even if we get the number, either they don't pick or the person may not have much idea about Atmos and all

My intention is to find out from external sources like this forum.
For e.g which is the best theater to watch Avengers End Game.

PVR Vega City in Bangalore is listed on Dolby site, but they are showing only one 8:50am show in 2D, rest in 3D or IMAX or 4DX.

I am not sure whether all their theater rooms are Atmos enabled. There is a chance that Atmos is available in 3D room but not there in the 2D room.

I have tried many times. Many multiplexes are not publishing their contact number on their website.
Even if we get the number, either they don't pick or the person may not have much idea about Atmos and all

My intention is to find out from external sources like this forum.
For e.g which is the best theater to watch Avengers End Game.

PVR Vega City in Bangalore is listed on Dolby site, but they are showing only one 8:50am show in 2D, rest in 3D or IMAX or 4DX.

I am not sure whether all their theater rooms are Atmos enabled. There is a chance that Atmos is available in 3D room but not there in the 2D room.
Forgot to upload the screenshot. This is spi Bangalore. Hope it helps.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190428-074442.jpeg
    Screenshot_20190428-074442.jpeg
    319 KB · Views: 10
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back