How do you get your TV signal?

How do you get your TV signal?

• Total voters

WHATSINANAME

Back in the day, there was just one way to watch TV in India - climb on the roof, and fiddle with the antenna till your little sister shouted, "Stop! I can see something!!" And then you jumped down, breaking your leg in the process, only to find some politician you never heard of had just died and so there would be nothing on TV except sad people playing sad shenaayis, for the next thirteen days!!

Now, of course, there are many more - less idiotic - ways to get the idiot box working. Lets see how people here get their daily dose of drama and dharma, sports and soaps, sting ops and sitcoms, Larry Kings and Item Queens, Tech gyaan and tele-dukaans!

STB by cabelwallah ( You Scod 18 ,Cisco make)
Quality OK
But think of costing
STB was given FREE!
Cable RS 50 Per Month
Cable is split and given to other TV

Idiot Box is connected to Tata (Sky DTH. Happy with Annual Pack. Upgraded 3 years ago due to pathethic local cable wallahs service and poor reception.

Have a Cisco DVB box connected to the TV via the Slingbox which lets me watch my TV on my cellphone/laptop when I'm travelling.

Having digital TV Recorder and a Ortel Digital Cable connection. Ortel only for Odia channels as Airtel has forgotten Odia is an Indian language ! Waiting for HD Recorder from Airtel.

There should be multiple choice options to enable as just one option is not sufficient enough for some users.

I have at home regular cable, regular cable + STB, Tata sky DTH SD box , Tata Sky DTH HD box and also dreambox.

There should be multiple choice options to enable as just one option is not sufficient enough for some users.

I have at home regular cable, regular cable + STB, Tata sky DTH SD box , Tata Sky DTH HD box and also dreambox.

Even I also would like to see Multiple choice option.

My idiot 'panel' :D is fed by Big tv and I am happy with it.
Looking forward for Big HD without DVR.

Pole only allows a single selection..
I've multiple sources

--Main TV--
1. Asianet Digital Cable
2. Dish TV connected to a 90 cm Ku dish

--Computer--
3. DVB-S PCI tuner (LightWave SkyView 2) connected to the dish tv supplied Ku dish with a Universal twin Ku LNB

--2nd TV--
4. FTA DVB-S STB (Powersky) for C & Ku band connected to a 4x1 DiSEqC multiswitch with incoming connections from a 6ft dish with 2 Eurostar LNBs + a line from one output of twin Ku LNB on the dish tv supplied dish.
5. Analog cable

Last edited:
well i have digitelly(amogh) STB and Hathway STB.quality is good in both the cable network and paying 100 and 180 respectively.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back