How Good Area Perfect Homes by Flipkart Furnitures

pranjandas

Though I have already placed orders for 2 Recliners in the ongoing Big Billion Days Sale, I am worried how good this newly launched furniture brand of Perfect Homes by Flipkart will be. There are no reviews on Flipkart.

Any inputs from fellow members?

Though I have already placed orders for 2 Recliners in the ongoing Big Billion Days Sale, I am worried how good this newly launched furniture brand of Perfect Homes by Flipkart will be. There are no reviews on Flipkart.

Any inputs from fellow members?

I am keen on it too but I would rather wait n not buy on this sale since it's a new brand n reviews will be little or none

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

I have ordered a la-z-boy recliner an year back and it came after some months(oct 6th order, delivered on dec 23th - Seller:HNG-Retail) that too with 101 follow-ups, their excuse was its damaged in transit and we re-shipping blah blah, they made me wait with tomorrow sir...day after pakka sir story..

The delivered product did have its minor faults/scratches etc on legs/back, looking at their customer care helping me get a product that I paid for in advance for, I sort of did not want to enter in to adventure.

Its a hit and a miss depending on seller and product, such things do happen unfortunately, Flipkart was as useless & as seller in my matter. May be its one of a case.. read seller reviews before ordering. good luck

In my case the manufacturer is Flipkart but the seller is some OmniTech Retail who seems to be pathetic at least during recent months reading people's reviews about the seller. In total, the seller has 77% positive reviews.

I can cancel the orders till tomorrow morning. Please advise what to do, I am clueless.

In my case the manufacturer is Flipkart but the seller is some OmniTech Retail who seems to be pathetic at least during recent months reading people's reviews about the seller. In total, the seller has 77% positive reviews.

I can cancel the orders till tomorrow morning. Please advise what to do, I am clueless.

Lead time for Furniture is generally long. I had ordered a recliner from a physical store in Chennai and it took nearly 10 days for the product to arrive and then another two days for it to be assembled.

I bought a panasonic LED tv and washing machine from Omnitechretail and in both cases they delivered a day early at the appointed time. The TV installation was done the very next day. My experience with them was good.

I have bought some furniture from Perfect Homes of Flipkart and the whole experience was decent. It arrived on the given date and the furniture looked somewhat like the picture given on Flipkart. Recently I wanted to buy bar table for my brother’s hotel, so I looking around in physical shops as well as on websites and I really had a good experience with Furniture Roots. If you are still looking out for buying furniture, I would totally recommend this website. My experience was really good as the amount of options present on the site just solved my problem from having to look for some unique bar tables. They offer a lot of choices with some exceptional furniture pieces available! I couldn’t believe that I had landed up on such a useful site. We bought such different bar tables and some retro pieces to decorate the hotel. I hope if you all are still live on the forum and want to buy more furniture pieces, this website might help you buy the perfect one for you.

Even if it's sold by flipkart or a company owned by them they will have to route it through a third party seller as the new rule does not allow them to sell on their own market place or does not even allow a company in which they have any kind of stake to sell in their own market place

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back