How good of an upgrade is Denon x1000 to x1600

ryanrulez4ever

hi guys

i recently upgraded from full hd to 4k (lg c8), i m looking for an AVR in 65-70k budget and a retailer suggested going for a denon x1600h, im currently using a pair of bookshelves for stereo with a plan to upgrade to atmos system (5.1.2),

usage is 60% movies and Tv shows / 40% music, please suggest me an avr in my budget or should i go with x1600h

Consider these options ..all depends on your budget and the kind of speakers you are using.......tonal matching with the right AVR

check the specs, audition where possible....visit dealers and hear for yourself......check who offers the best price for any of these models...you can also look at Yamaha Aventage series.....

If you are more inclined towards music then definitely go with Marantz. I have recently upgraded from Denon to Marantz av receiver and found that Marantz is more subtle and insightful . Vocals are bold and little forward compare to my Denon. My Denon is five years old. How current generation Denon sounds I have no idea but seems to be more powerful as per online reviews. Audition is the best option to judge current generation of avr.

hi guys

i recently upgraded from full hd to 4k (lg c8), i m looking for an AVR in 65-70k budget and a retailer suggested going for a denon x1600h, im currently using a pair of bookshelves for stereo with a plan to upgrade to atmos system (5.1.2),

usage is 60% movies and Tv shows / 40% music, please suggest me an avr in my budget or should i go with x1600h

.[/QUOTE]

Better to stick to Denon x 3500 (7.2 channel)series or the recent one x3600 (9.2 channel) if u slightly increase your budget .You will be benefited with more power , refinement and better room calibration (Audyssey MutiEQ XT32)

I went with the Denon x1600h after auditioning offerings from marantz and Yamaha, the sound is much warmer on x1600h compared to x1000 I had , with marantz i dont know why the sound was more bright than warm , maybe it's just my ears , also picked up elac debut s8.2 sub woofer to turn stereo to 2.1 and I definitely feel the punch in acoustic tunes and movies

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back