How is Yamaha NS-SW300 Subwoofer?

jain1980

I am planning to get the Yamaha NS-SW300 subwoofer to replace my old yamaha 100W subwoofer.

How is the performance of this sub?

I am planning to get the Yamaha NS-SW300 subwoofer to replace my old yamaha 100W subwoofer.

How is the performance of this sub?

The performance is quite decent for music and movies....you can read up and post the same query in the Yamaha owners thread.....

BIC pl 200 retails at 43k nd f12 at 32k but the sw300 at 27-30 so a huge variation between pl200 nd sw300

I'd bought the V1220 for about 24k from a dealer in Mumbai with Bill and a ridiculous 7 year warranty.

Plus retail doesn't matter, look for at least 15% discount by contacting a dealer.

I'd bought the V1220 for about 24k from a dealer in Mumbai with Bill and a ridiculous 7 year warranty.

Plus retail doesn't matter, look for at least 15% discount by contacting a dealer.
Can you pls share the dealer Details .

There is nothing wrong with getting the said warranty for a BiC product......ProAudioHome are registered dealers with BiC America USA....I am a BiC subwoofer owner and there are also quite a few who are owners.......we did all the checks before purchase ....you can refer to the BIC America thread for more details......earlier it was 5 years and now its extended.....

There is nothing wrong with getting the said warranty for a BiC product......ProAudioHome are registered dealers with BiC America USA....I am a BiC subwoofer owner and there are also quite a few who are owners.......we did all the checks before purchase ....you can refer to the BIC America thread for more details......earlier it was 5 years and now its extended.....

Oh I meant ridiculous in a GOOD way!
Literally nothing else I own comes with such a long warranty.

Oh I meant ridiculous in a GOOD way!
Literally nothing else I own comes with such a long warranty.

No offense taken.....other FMs (especially new ones) should not get the wrong picture......all subs irrespective of brand and model come with their specs....pros and cons...end of the day it all depends on ones hearing, preferences and budget...

Cheers!

You can buy two sw300 and that will be better than having a single bic sub. Well worth considering... Am planning to buy two subs as well. The sw300 is in my shortlist but it is out of stock everywhere. Ooberpad offered this at less than 29k but out of stock

You can buy two sw300 and that will be better than having a single bic sub. Well worth considering... Am planning to buy two subs as well. The sw300 is in my shortlist but it is out of stock everywhere. Ooberpad offered this at less than 29k but out of stock
Have you heard both bic and sw 300?

Bic Models are too large in sizes. Also I can't have a downfiring one in my place due to some reason. How is the performance of the NS-SW300 if any one has used it?

Bic Models are too large in sizes. Also I can't have a downfiring one in my place due to some reason. How is the performance of the NS-SW300 if any one has used it?
Sw300 has good reviews but it’s quite big as well. If u check dimensions and weight is almost equal to the bic 12 inc models. So if you are worried about size get the xtz 10.17 it’s small and amazing in performance

Sw300 has good reviews but it’s quite big as well. If u check dimensions and weight is almost equal to the bic 12 inc models. So if you are worried about size get the xtz 10.17 it’s small and amazing in performance
How much is xtz 10.17 and where can I get it in Chennai?

That's more than double the cost of a sw300..if I add another 15K to xtz, I am in the range of an SVS sb2000, the benchmark.
Xtz is a better choice compared to svs. Check the specs and features and you will know.It has more power, port tuning and 3 equaliser settings. The edge variants even have a parametric equaliser.

Last edited:
Xtz is a better choice compared to svs. Check the specs and features and you will know.It has more power, port tuning and 3 equaliser settings. The edge variants even have a parametric equaliser.
Xtz is a good choice compared to svs.It has more power, port tuning and 3 equaliser settings. The edge variants even have a parametric equaliser. Dont go by brand name alone. If you have heard both and feel its better then fine. But saying adding 15k and you are in the sb 2000 range? Xtz is way more powerful then the svs pb,sb 1000 and 2000 and offers more features for less price. You can even use xtz it as a sealed sub.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back