How much should i pay ?

bcr8iv

Can someone help me with a price range ?
I want to have this his master's voice gramophone but i don't know if the seller is asking to much.

thank you !

Attachments

• 8343175_1.jpg
    8343175_1.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 147
  • 8343175_2.jpg
    8343175_2.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 149
How much the seller is asking for? Please check the machine closely. A lot of fake HMV gramophones were also manufactured and buyers are ripped huge money against those.
Just a suggestion, post this in the phono/turntables forum. They will surely be able to extend some help to you.

Regards,
Saket

Exactly, Even I am not sure if these are fake ones, please see this link
How much the seller is asking for? Please check the machine closely. A lot of fake HMV gramophones were also manufactured and buyers are ripped huge money against those.
Just a suggestion, post this in the phono/turntables forum. They will surely be able to extend some help to you.

Regards,
Saket

he asked 1000 euro. I didn't get it because I don't want to buy a fake. now I found another but I have the same problem. I don't find on internet a catalogue or something to see exactly how should look a real one.

thanks !

Attachments

• IMG_3082.jpg
    IMG_3082.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 54
The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back