How to chagne HDMI input signal to 1080p/780p for Videocon D2H

rajesh123

Hi,

My TV shows D2H input signal as 1080i/50 HZ and i see picture is not clear on my plasma TV for long shots. When picture is too close quality is too good but for distance shots picture seems to blur or not clear. How to change this to 1080p/720p? Please advise. I'm using Videocon D2H HD.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Television transmission in India is always with interlaced scan. So with SD, it will be PAL 576i and for HD it will be 1080i. You cannot change it. There is no 780p - there exists 720p or 720i.

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.

But i do see some thread here saying that they see 720p or 1080p on screen when we press info button on TV. Also we can change that 50Hz to some other to improve the quality. Why i see blur for my picture then?

Thanks!

You will have to check with the STB picture options. Maybe 720p is possible. But when the source is sending interlaced scan picture format, the TV cannot display it in progressive mode.

Re: How to chagne HDMI input signal to 1080p/720p for Videocon D2H

Hey thanks for the reply. Will try the setting.

You can convert 1080i/720p to 1080p if you have Video processor like HQV (Vida VHD1900) either in your AVR (or) your TV...

Without a video processor, you can't convert it to higher quality...

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back