How to mount Unic Uc40+ projector to ceiling or wall

petes

This seems to be a table top model only. For ceiling mount, it would need to be inverted. Does it have the option to invert the picture?
I would suggest using a small trolley or table with wheels which can be pulled to the projection location. This way you will not need to remove the cables every time.

I have this projector (Unic UC40+) that was purchased last year. Recently I thought of mounting this to ceiling. But the problem is, the projector doesn't have mounting holes on it. Most of the stands available on Amazon needs mounting holes.

Any suggestion/idea or alternate method to setup?

Projector Model: https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B013JYPTA4/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks!

I had the UNIC 46, although i didn't mount it in ceiling, am not very sure if it had 2 - 3 screw holes at the bottom of the projector..

But images from the link, suggest it doesn't have screw holes on 4 sides.. but there is one screw which is provided for adjusting the level on the projector on the table..

May be you can use that to mount to ceiling with a regular ceiling mount & a DIY custom bracket.. Shouldn't cost more than Rs 300/-..

For ceiling mount, it would need to be inverted. Does it have the option to invert the picture?

Yes.. they do have option to invert picture..

Back