How to reduce the RF-Interference .

vijwilso

There is a slight harshness and certain tracks sounds bright in my setup . Some of the IC that i tired helped to tame a bit , but not completly . Recently i was talking to Mr.Murthy about this and he suspected this may be due to the high level of RF-interface in my place and suggested a IC with the RF shielding .

Couple of days back , i got the new IC and with this one , the harshness is reduced to a greater extend and i could listen to higher volume levels. However , the quality of the voice is not good as before . Mr.Murthy said it will get better after ~100 hrs .

So i am running it now , at the same time i would like to explore how i could minimize the RF interference in the environment , so that i can use a IC without the RF shield.

I have PC , 32in LCD TV , Amplifier , WiFi Router , DAC in the same place . I can get the TV and WiFiRouter powered off, but i need to keep the PC on as that is the transport for me . PC , DAC and Amplifier is placed one above other . Is there any RF protection sheet available that can be used between these to reduce the RF interference .

Pls share your experience .

I use a computer based system (which by the way Mr Murthy has experienced) but do not have audible interference from other components. I wonder if it is just in the locality that you are? I am sure there are some tweaks to be had that could help with this.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back